Friday, January 28

Blog Hop Candy Winner !!!!


Hello my lovelies, Just popped in to tell you who has won my Birthday and Creative Inspiration Celebration Blog Hop Candy.  So without further ado!!!!!!!

The Winner Is........................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mrs K   (Sally from)    Sa'ls Bits and Bobs

Please get in touch with me here with your snail mail address and your candy will be on its way to you.

I'll be having more Candy very soon so keep your eyes peeled for the announcement.

Suzi xox

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful Idea! I have to get Hannah busy with her Valentines as well! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx