Wednesday, January 26

Blog Hop Candy


As promised at the start of the Creative Inspirations Birthday Blog Hop last Tuesday here is a picture of the Candy that is going to someone who completed the blog hop and also left me a comment. 

 I want to say thank you for all your lovely comments on my card and  to all the lovely new followers who joined me throughout the blog hop. I will get round to visiting and having a wee peek at your lovely creations, but it will take me little while,  what with DT commitments, commissioned cards in the pipeline, visits from the Grandchildren (regular) and my own work schedule things can get a bit hectic.

Anyhow!! here is whats in my Candy.

Magnolia stamp
Build a Rose Stamp
Wild Orchid Flowers and Butterfly's
A bag of mixed buttons, gems, and little bits n bobs
A selection of lace, ribbons, string pearls and other little bits.
a pretty organza bag to hold everything.

I will be announcing my winner Tomorrow.  

Good Luck to you all.

Suzi xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx