Friday, January 7

Celebrating with my new Tilda + Challenges



Hello my Dears,  I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far, I am thoroughly enjoying my time off and really enjoying my crafting.  I wanted to show you one of my new Tilda's that I received as a Christmas gift (one of many) from my sweet Daughter Janie.  

She is Tilda holding her little celebration banner, isn't she just adorable.  I know she is from the Christmas release but I thought the banner she was holding could be used for so many celebrations.  I've used her for a Birthday this time, coloured her with ProMarkers and slightly distressed the edges of the image with TH tea dye distress inks. My papers are old (last years Basic Grey) Flowers and butterfly are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and they have been glittered around the edges with Stickles frosted lace.  Another new stamp is my circular sentiment from Whimsy Stamps (Raindrop Designs) Birthday letter seals, another gift from my Daughter from Bunny Zoe's Crafts.   She is so good to me, I also got a lovely gift certificate for Bunny Zoe's which I have yet to spend.  How lucky am I.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Craft Challenge:  I followed the lovely Sketch designed by Bev.

Charisma Cardz Challenge:  Are celebrating their 2nd Blogaversary and the theme is all about Celebration and if you add the number 2 somewhere on your creation you will get another entry.

Moving Along with The Times Challenge:  Would like to see some old and new stash on your creation. my new items are my image and sentiment and my old stash is my papers and the lace.

Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  Out with the Old,  they would like to see you use some of your old stash, I've used my papers and lace.

Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge:  Would love to see your newest stamp.  I've used 2 new stamps for the first time. Tilda and Whimsy sentiment.

Tellens Place Challenge:  Would love to see you use your Punches for this weeks theme


Phindy's Place Challenge:  Would like to see Distressing this time, I've used TH distress tea dye ink around my image and I've distressed the edge of my paper.

Creative Card Crew Challenge:  Would like New Beginnings, either baby, home, job etc or to use something new on your creation.

Flutterby Wednesday Challenge:  Have an open theme and a Blog Hop this week,  do remember to use either a fairy, angel or butterfly on your creation.

By the Cute and Girly Challenge:  This time Tammy would love to see your Bling, glitter, gems etc.

Colour Create Challenge:  Have a colour theme of Pink/Red/White this week.

Wow!!  that's a lot of challenges for such a wee card.  Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Suzi xox

Recipe:
DP: Basic Grey
Image: Magnolia's Tilda with banner
Medium:  Pro markers
Flowers & Butterfly: Wild Orchid Crafts
MS: lace doily border punch
Lace: local haberdashery store
EK: branch punch for leaves
Circular Sentiment:  Whimsy Stamps (raindropecho designs)
Banner sentiment: stash
Extras:  Stickles frosted lace - TH Tea Dye distress ink
Pearls: Prima

28 comments:

  1. Oooooh suzi, this is a stunner, I'd be celebrating this new Tilda too, your card is tdf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the romantic feel that it has!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Phindy's Place this week and hope to see you again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very beautiful, hugs Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, what a wonderful card - I love what you've done with the flowers! That's a fantastic punch too! your coloring is awesome; the card is so elegant. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place this first part of the new year! Woohoo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Suzi, how lovely to see you back again joining in with our challenge. Your card is delightful. Very stylish, beautiful colours to show off your gorgeous image. I love the border you have used, and of course those lovely punched leaves. Thank you so much for joining us at Tellens Place, good luck.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The soft colours of the image co-ordinate so beautifully with the flowers and the layering is just perfect!
    Sorry I've been out of loop for so long, it's been more a hospital than a house here for almost a month!
    Hugsies
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Love the lace and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place and look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs!
    cec

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sweet! Very romantic feel to it with all the flowers and lace! Just lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhh Suzi, what an adorable card.
    i love your coloring and the interest you have created with your embellishmentns and the punch.

    have a good weekend sweetie
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow so gorgeous xxx
    love debbie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and so sweet! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya Suzi, thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge blog, love your Tilda, your colors and just love that lace...thank you for sharing. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just gorgeous, lovin Tilda she looks great & Those flowers are perfect!

    Thank you for shraing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzi, WOW this is a super card. Thanks for taking part in MAWTT, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is beautiful, love the flowers Suzi! Thanks for joining in with our 2nd Birthday Bash challenge at Charisma this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Suzi and welcome back. A gorgeous creation from you with your new stamps. Lucky you. I bet they'll see more action yet.
    Thankyou for joining us at Tellen's Place this week and hope to see you back next time

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card Suzi, it's lovely to play with new things isn't it? Love the colours, lace and flowers.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  19. Suzi your card is stunning. I love the rich tones and the gorgeous image. The butterfly is beautiful
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous, thanks for playing along with SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Suzi, amazing card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CCC this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aww that's so cute Suzi, love the banner and those beautiful flowers too

    Thank you for joining us and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll join us again this Friday!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a nice card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge and hope to see you back...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  24. so romantic - love the lace - beautiful card!
    thanks so much for playing with us at Phindys Place - hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning card! Fantastic layout.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning card Suzi, she is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us over on BTC&G. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Don't you just love those Hellebores??? This card is gorgeous! Lots of pretty touches!
    Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful Tilda card. Thanks for entering it at By The Cute And Girly, hope to see you again next month.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx