Tuesday, January 18

Creative Inspirations Birthday Blog Hop with Prizes Galore!!!!





Good Morning My Lovelies

Wow!!  Do we have something special for you today!!

This is quite a long post so grab yourself a cuppa and a choccie biscuit cause you really need to read this right to the end!!!!

If you have come here from the lovely Jenni then keep reading, if not then please go back to the start of the hop over at Creative Inspirations and come back to me later.

HERE WE GO!!!!


So glad you've come to help us celebrate Creative Inspirations 3rd Birthday . We are having a fab blog hop with so....... many prizes to give away plus you will find Candy on some of the DT's blogs.

 All you have to do is follow the list at the bottom of this post taking you to all the Dt's blogs, each blog will either give you a letter or number and in some cases both.  Collect all the letters and numbers and unscramble them to make a three part phrase.

Once you have finished the hop keep your word safe,  add your name to Mr links and if you have completed both the challenge on the 16th Jan (current one) and the Blog Hop which end on the 25th then enter twice.  If you've just done the Blog Hop then only enter once.  If you do both there is more chances of winning one of the amazing prizes..

Please don't leave your answer on the comments, once you have unscrambled the 3 part phrase email it to andrewjude45@hotmail.com....  with your name and blog addy and we will pick the winners on 27th Jan.

Now you know what to do let me tell you about the fun part - Prizes, Prizes, Prizes!!!!!

We have some fantastic sponsors who have generously given us some amazing Blog Hop Prizes to give to our wonderful followers and participants of the Hope, so without further ado here they are.


Photobucket

PRIZE:  1 BAG OF GOODIES TO INCLUDE...... GEMS,PEARLS,STICKERS AND A STAMP SET.
HOW FANTASTIC IS THAT!!!!!
 

PRIZE:  A £10.00 GIFT VOUCHER TO SPEND IN THE SHOP, AND WITH THE LAUNCH OF THEIR AMAZING NEW STAMPS YOU WILL BE SPOILED FOR CHOICE. 
 
 
 
PRIZE: 1 PACK OF PRO MARKERS AND 1 PACK OF SELF ADHESIVE PRINTING FILM
FOR ONE LUCKY WINNER
 
 
 
PRIZE: $10.00 TO SPEND ON ALL THOSE LOVELY DIGITAL IMAGES.  WOW!!!
 
 



PRIZE: YOU WILL RECEIVE A STAMP FROM THE AMAZING RANGE AT THEIR STORE



A £10.00 VOUCHER TO SPEND IN THE ON LINE STORE.



TWO GORJUSS STAMPS - UNTAMED AND UP & AWAY


5 IMAGES OF WINNER CHOICE.








A CHOICE OF 5 BEAUTIFUL DIGITAL IMAGES FROM THE VERY TALENTED ROBERTA.




THE WINNERS CHOICE OF TWO BAGS OF BUTTON (150 PER BAG) FROM THE WEB STORE


Oh my goodness!!!  what an array of fantastic Sponsors and prizes, such generosity. Thank you so much to every single one of them for making our Blog Hop so inviting and exciting.


Here is the List you should be following to the DT's blogs



Don't forget to collect your letter/ number as you visit each blog.  My letter is M and my number is 1




Now onto my Candy!!!  It was my BIRTHDAY yesterday!!!!  Woohooo!! so it's a double celebration for me.  I am going to give the random winner who leaves me a comment and completes the hop (I will check) a lovely selection of bits n bobs which I will put together. Who ever wins will not be disappointed.



 It would be nice if you became a follower too, not just for the Candy though but only if we can become friends and visit each other occasionally.  I will put a post up of the contents of this box ( box not included) on Wednesday 26th and choose a random winner on Friday the 28th.



Here is the card I've made for the   Blog Hop.  I used sweet Banner holding Tilda K&Co papers ,a pinflair fabric square which I cut and mounted onto chipboard glittered it with stickles and added liquid pearls. My webbed ribbon is from Zoe bunny crafts, my pink organza ribbon is from fantasticribbons.co.uk. Flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts, MS fern punch and tag is from Sizzix BigZ die. Pearls are Prima.

Thank you so much for staying through this very long post. I do hope you are still with me!!! lol.  Enjoy the Hop and I look forward to visiting those who are joining in with the Challenge too.

I'll say Bye for Now but I'll see you all later.

Suzi xox

Challenges Entered:

Paper Sundaes Challenge:  Are also having a celebration Blog hop for their 1st Birthday which was wonderful, the challenge is to choose a previous challenge that they hosted I chose #35 which was to use 3 or more embellishments. I used a little more than three on this occasion. I do hope that's okay girls.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge:  The theme is a Heart & Ribbon

Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge:  Would like to see your Sentiments this week

Wild Orchid Craft Challenge:  Would love to see your Sentiments this week.

2 Sisters Challenge:  To use Flowers this week.

Pear Tree Designs Challenge:  Have a free for all this week

The Crafty Pad Challenge:  Would like to see something New, I've used my new ribbons and my pinflair fabric heart square.

One Stitch at a Time Challenge:  Something New this week.  I've used new ribbons and my pinflair new heart square.

Marks Finest Papers Challenge:  This week it's to use Hearts on your creation.


Recipe:

DP: K&Co Madeline mat pad
Image: Magnolia
Medium: Pro Markers & Staedler water colour pencils.
Pinflair fabric square
Ribbons: Webbed Bunny Zoes Crafts
Gossamere Fantasticribbons.co.uk
MS: leaf punch
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls: Prima
Tag: Sizzix BigZ die
Pearl Pin: stash
Sentiment: Stash
Extras: stickles frosted lace, liquid pearls baby blue








63 comments:

  1. What a darling sweet card. I became a follower because I like your style. Thanks also for a chance to win some candy.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fantastic love all the different coloured flowers thanks for the chance to win some yummy candy.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Suzi! Hope your well chick! Totally gorgeous creation just love tilda!! Thanks for the chance to win! Hugz Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi....wonderful card...love your colouring and that woven ribbon is great!...thanks for the chance to win!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely card! Thanks for the hop, and a chance to win!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday Suzi. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card - soft pastels, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi hunny happy belated birthday hunny,just adore your card hun its brilliant love all the coulrs and super detail on this too hun love hugs cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful job, hope you had a great birthday too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! love the d/p and all the beautiful flowers, great color combo. Thanks for playing with us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week.
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wohoo! Happy birthday!
    Love the beautiful flowers on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous details!!! love it! Thank you for joining us at MSL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! This is beautiful. I LOVE all of the colors and flowers. Beautiful and papers. Such a work of art!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning card! I love Magnolia and this image is adorable. Love all of your details. Hope you had a great birthday. Thank you for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card, It's very beautiful
    hugs Linda dekker

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card Suzi. Hope you had a fab birthday. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tilda is stunning! Great embellies, you know how I like my embellies! Great pin & bow addition!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Suzi!
    Wonderful Tilda card, very girlie, I love it.
    I am a new follower, I like what you make.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just found your blog on this hop and am now a follower - so very nice to meet you! And a happy belated birthday to you as well! Glad the kiddos are feeling better now - there are so many nasty bugs going around right now! You have such a sweet creative style - I've been checking out your previous posts - so very nice!


    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh so cute Suzi! So glad you could join us at Paper Sundaes for our Birthday Blog Hop Celebration and Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful, love it!. Thanks for joining us at PTD this week, Good luck

    Hugs

    Katrina

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Suzi, this is a precious card. Love all the details on your card, the image, your fabulous coloring...everything. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. Happy birthday too. Hugs XX

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card, Suzi an a belated happy birthday. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a darling card! Love that webby lace and the pastels. I love those Magnolia images, don't have any yet though :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh your card is adorable! Love the colors and your coloring of that sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card! I love the flowers. Happy Birthday!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your cards. I am having difficulty being able to read some of these blogs, the print is sos small. I am getting some of the letters, but I can't all.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning card Suzi love that image of Tilda and the flowers, colours and design look wonderful.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a pretty card!!!
    Thanks for sharing it at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This card is adorable! I love the sweet Tilda stamps! I hope you had a fantastic birthday and thanks for the chance to win! Enjoy all of your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Birthday. I LOVE your card. The pink ribbon is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a gorgeous card Suzi. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Suzi,
    Gorgeous card and that sweet Tilda is coloured beautifully. Fabby papers and lovely detail.
    Thanks for a chance at your candy.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy birthday! Fabulous card!!!!!
    Thanks for a chance at your candy.

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a sweet card! Happy late bday! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  36. happy birthday! really beautiful card!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Suzi, I'm now following your lovely blog & am hopping by to say that your card is so pretty, I love the soft colours. Thanks for the chance to win the candy too :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Gorgeous card Suzi, Tilda is beautifuly coloured, and I love your choice of papers & roses. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gorgeous creation Suzi, Love the flowers and all your detail on such a fab layout, thanks so much for sharing with OSAAT this week
    Deborah
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  40. Such a beautiful card and happy birthday!!!

    Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Happy Belated Birthday! Glad to hear your family are feeling better now!

    Your card is lovely with so much texture on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Gorgeous card and happy belated birthday too
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  43. Very pretty card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Such a beautiful card, the colors are lovely and so is the sweet image!

    ♥Tracey♥...ƸӜƷ

    ReplyDelete
  45. thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends heart challenge...how sweet

    ReplyDelete
  46. Beautiful card Suzi! happy birthday too BTW!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is a stunning card, I love all the colours and sizes of the blooms. Lovely lovely.

    Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs - good luck in the challenges!!

    Lou Mac. xo

    P.S - why not head on over to my blog, I have candy available until the 31st.

    ReplyDelete
  48. It's a beautiful card, great prizes,
    happy hopping;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great card Suzi! Thanks for the chance to win you prizes!
    Hugs Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  50. Suzi, your tilda is fab!!!1 I love your flowers!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wow I really love this card - so sweet. Hope you had a lovely birthday and thanks for the chance. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  52. What a lovely card. I think your image is adorable. I also love all the beautiful flowers you added. A late happy birthday to you. Hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Stunning card! I love all of the pastels. The embellishments really stand out. All that i can say is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Happy Late Birthday!! What a fabulous card and such beautiful flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I've been following you for quite awhile and you always amaze me with your talent - another winning card!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi Suzi,
    Hope you are well hun.
    What a fabulous Tilda card, lovely colouring. Didn't realise your birthday was so close to mine (19th) - hope you had a fab day - I know I did. What a lovely idea to make your candy a surprise - fingers crossed!!
    Hugs
    Dawn x xx

    ReplyDelete
  57. This card is gorgeous! I love all your creative work and the inspiration your giving to all of us! Keep on crafting like that! awesome work!
    x Leyla

    ReplyDelete
  58. Happy birthday.. I do so like your card.
    Thank you for allowing me to enter. I have just found your blog and like your card designs :)
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  59. hope you had a great birthday hun, love your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day :O) Your card is beautiful,such a cute Tilda image!
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  61. Gorgeous card, love your colouring and card design. With hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  62. Well first off Happy Belated Birthday.. and secondly love this card.. magnolias are so cute and you've done her up nicely.. the details are also fantastic... -anne-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx