Monday, January 17

How Adorable is this image!!



Hello my Lovelies,  Wow have I struggled to post today !!! why!!! well it's my Birthday and we had planned to have a wee tea party for my sweet Grandchildren after school today but !!!! this morning my Daughter phoned to say the twins were not at school as they had been up most of the night with the dreaded runs and sickness.  So out the window go my plans!!.   I went on to do the "normal" things such as housework!! making breakfast etc,  I was feeling very low around mid morning.  So my dear Hubby decided I needed to take my mind off the wee ones and took me out for a lovely long lunch, which was wonderful.  Then we went shopping and I bought some new bedding (we were going to re-decorate in a few months anyway)  oh it's gorgeous, I plumped for Jade Green, Ivory and duck egg blue.  So I'm looking forward to choosing the wallpaper and curtains to match.

Oh I'm going on too much aren't I,  anyway to cut a long story short when we got back I was made (forcibly) to sit and choose some new crafting stash - Say no more, I can't wait for the Postie to deliver my new Sugar Nellie and Tilda stamps.   In saying that I bought this beautiful download from Funky Kits.  She is one of the new Simply Adorable images called Joy Sitting from Sugar Nellie and what a joy she was to colour,. She is shaded in all the right places to make colouring a total dream.

I've made this card for the challenge over at The Sugar Bowl,  this fortnight it was Kiki's turn to pick the theme and she chose Birthdays and she also produced the wonderful sketch,

Hopefully my dear Daughter and Grandson's will come visit me as soon as they are well enough, which I hope won't be too long.

Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you are having a lovely evening.

Hugs to you all   Suzi xox

Recipe:

DP: Papermania: Summer Bloom
Image: Sugar Nellie (Simply Adorable- Joy Sitting) digital
Medium: Pro markers
Nestie: circle small, circle scallop
Marianne D's:  frame under sentiment & swirls under flower
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps Birthday letter seal
Pearls: Prima
Netting under flower:  Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Flower: rescued from old flower arrangement.
Brad: Dovecraft glitter brads
Butterfly: Stash
Extras: TH distress wheel. - Stickles cotton candy - Xcut 2" circle punch for sentiment.

                                                                          


10 comments:

  1. I've been seeing alot of these images! She is so priceless! Don't temp me girl! Happy Birthday and happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely sensational card, Suzi! She is absolutely precious and looks like she was a breeze to color - great work by the artist! Your card is wonderful - love the girly shabby feel to it! Sorry to hear the birthday party was a bust, but it seems like everything turned out well in the end. Happy Birthday and many happy returns!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card suzi,so beautifully coloured that it looks like a photo,its beautifully embellished too,i hope you had a fabulous birthday,
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card...
    Hug
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi your card is beautiful and that image gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. I love the soft colors and your coloring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is one awesome creation Suzi, that image, colours and design is stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday! Your card is just stunning! I must say these new images are perfect for coloring! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous card Suzi. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi oh Suzi so late now I AM SORRY blush blush

    I have not been on much a very belated happy birthday to you so sorry I missed the date

    I just love that card and image

    Liz xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx