Monday, January 10

My 2nd New Tilda + challenges




Hello my Lovelies,  I've had a lovely day today.  I've baked a few cakes, muffins and cookies, it feels like hunderes but it was only about 40 of each, I  made my sweet Grandsons their birthday cards ( they will be 7 on Weds)  and we are having a party after school for a few of their friends(20 of them)  and to top it all off I've had fun playing in my craft room with one of my many newTilda's, some distress inks, punches and fibres.  This card has taken me a while to construct.   I started out with a 6 x 6 white card and distressed it with TH tea dye ink.  I then cut out the black and cream shaped basic grey paper and adhered it to the card. 

I used my large lace MS border punch for the middle section and punched and distress both ends of the card.  I added pretty rose ribbon and glued this to the card.  I could go on for ages and ages but to cut a long story short, everything has been distressed even the little letter tiles and the butterfly.  My full recipe is at the bottom of this post.

I did have fun making it, oh and before I forget the recycled element is the black mesh behind the die cut flower. It's from a bag of Halloween chocolates I bought for my boys in October.

Thanks for popping in to visit, I hope you have a wonderful evening.  See you all tomorrow after I finish this post I'm off to bed as I still have to make the twins birthday cake tomorrow.

Suzi xox

Challenges entered are:

Just Magnolia & hAnglar and stAnglar Challenge:  Anything goes this week with the optional extra of Buttons.  I've used little wooden heart buttons on the left hand corner of my card.

I Love Pro markers Challenge:  Would like us to recycle this week.  My recycle element is the black mesh bag with held Halloween chocolates.

Do You Stack Up Challenge:  Have the them this week of Cute as a Button with loads n loads of prizes up for grabs, so do pop over and join in.

Lets Ink It Up Challenge:  Have an Anything Goes theme this time round

Cupcake Craft Challenge:  Would like to see something New this week, I've used my new stamp for the first time

Delightful Challenges:  Would like to see Buttons this week

Digi Doodle Shops Best Challenge:  Would like to see Buttons this week

Paper Cutz Challenge:  Would love to see some Metal this week.  I've used a metal and pearl brad in my flower and metallic thread in my buttons.

Sentimental Sunday Challenge:  Would love to see anything with Wings this week.

Recipe

DP:  Basic Grey origins
Image: Tilda with laced  flag
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie:  Labels ten
MS: large border lace punch
Marianne D's: ribbon flower die
Swirls: Marianne D's die
Sizzix BigZ butterfly die
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Rose Ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk
Mesh: recycled chocolate mesh bag
Heart Buttons: stash
Pearls Prima
Pearl metal brad: Dovecraft
Stickles: frosted lace
tiled letters: papermania

35 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi
    A stunning card ,love the colours,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up and hope to see you next Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at DYSU

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I love your image and your embellishments are perfect! Thanks for joining us for the button challenge at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! Congratulations on winning on Catts Scratching Post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable :) Way to "STACK UP" and use your buttons.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at DYSU Challenge Blog :) Can't wait to see what you create next week.. HUGS

    Alison-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Suzi... this is awesome! I love it... the colours, the textures, all the detail! Thankks for joining us at Do You Stack Up!
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWZER absolutely stunning Suzi
    love tasha x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Suzi - gorgeous! I love it. So many details to see; I spent a long time looking at all of them! The colors are wonderful and the hearts, the trim, the flower with metal center - everything is fabulous! And it sounds like you have a wonderful day playing Suzi Homemaker - LOL!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card! Love the colors and all the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi, your card looks stunning so pretty and beautifully designed.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzi! Stunning creation!! The colour combo you created is very smart, and the all card so elegant!! I like the image, and the paper you picked is wonderful!!! There are so many detail in this card that is a little jewelry!!
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card, the papers are devine, and your attention to detail just wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzi, what a beautiful card. I love the image and the distressing looks fantastic. It sounds like you have been a busy bee so far this week :) Good luck with the birthday cake and party. Thanks for joining in with my "something new" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey Suzi, thanks so much for sharing this fun tilda card with us at DYSU! janna

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning, Suzi. Just fabulous. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello your card is stunning.
    The image is beautifully colored and I like the colors.
    Beautiful!
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  18. that's really different - love all the detail and colour

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card sweetie love the image really sweet, gorgeous colours and papers too, thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Suzi
    This is gorgeous as always, love the colours too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card, loving those colours ! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. awesome card, like those colours and shapes of your card
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge blog

    gr
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  23. ohhhh Suzi, this card is simply stunning.
    wowzer ... what you have done with the yellow and black really is amazing.
    loving your coloring too

    thank you for seeing me today!
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning card !

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best :D Hope to see you again.

    All the best to you,
    Jóna, DT member at DDSB

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning card !

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best :D Hope to see you again.

    All the best to you,
    Jóna, DT member at DDSB

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card. Your Tilda is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love it! Thanks for playing along with DDSB!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very nice, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card, love it all, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card! I love the colours and all the detail!! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck :-)
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the classy colour combo. and the beautiful punched and die cut embellishments. A really beautiful card Suzi - thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week. Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. waouhhhhhhhhh elle est fabuleuse cette carte !!!!! j'adore !

    BIses
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the die cuts, especially the butterfly! Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh this is perfect! I love the colors! She is beautiful! Layout is great! I just wanna reach out and touch it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is fabulous! I love the colors and all those butterflies!

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week! Looking forward to seeing you create with us again soon!
    ♥ Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx