Sunday, January 30

Oh so Pretty Tilda + challenges







Hi again my dears,  I think this is my favourite Tilda from the new collection. but then I say that whenever I ink another one up !!  This is Tilda with big bow from the new Oh so Special release.  She is soo.... cute.

I was browsing this morning and came across quite a few challenges that have inspired my card. From Valentine theme, to lots of hearts, swirls, embossing, flowers, scripture.  This card has them all.

I've coloured Tilda with Pro Markers (skin) and aqua markers (clothes)

The large heart has been triple heat embossed and the two smaller pink heart have been heat embossed just the once. I won't go into all the details as my full recipe for the card is below this post.

Challenges Entered:

Totally Tilda:  Would love to see lots of Hearts this fortnight.

Magnolia Down Under:  Would like you to emboss heat or dry. All my hearts have been heat embossed

Papertake Weekly:  I've used the lovely sketch from Dawny P.  I couldn't fit my sentiment into the appropriate spot. I hope it still qualifies.

Stamptacular Sunday:  Have the theme of WHATEVA -  love that word

Our Creative Corner:  would love to see a 3d Valentine project. My card is totally 3d but not sure if they meant it to be a card.  I'm hopeful!!

Challenge Up Your Life:  Would like to see Scripture somewhere on your creation. I have two lots of scripted paper.

Just Magnolia:  Would like to see Dots/Spots on your creation. My DP has fuzzy spots in between the tiny flowers.

Paper Sundae: Would like to see a Valentine Creation this week.

Totally Gorjuss:  Have the theme As You Like It.  I love my Tildas, flowers and swirls and I adore layering.

Delightful Challenge:  Have the theme of Have a Heart this week.

Magnolia Stamp Lovers:  Have the theme of Glitter this week.
That's all for now my dears, I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.


31 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous work. I love your cards Suzi
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi! She is def pretty! LOVE the embossed hearts! She is sitting so pretty up there! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely Suzi! Beautiful color combo and love all the hearts along with the DP! Adorable Tilda too!!

    ƸӜƷ...x♥Tracey♥x...ƸӜƷ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice card! Love the colour-scheme :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi, this card is GORGEOUS!!! Love the colors, the design, all your fabulous details, and you used one of my favorite new Tildas. LOVE it!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you can join us again next time!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely lovely, Suzi! Beautiful hearts and flowers and of course Tilda is dazzling! So happy you could join in our 3-D fun this week at Our Creative Corner!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Thanks for playing at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are always special Suzy and this one is super special x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, love this Tilda.
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beauty!!! Love the colors and oh what a fab job you have done!! Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really lovely! Thanks for sharing it with us!


    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. I love the colors... Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges! Huggles

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card and tilda is just gorgeous. xxxThanks for playing at MDUC this week xxx
    love
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Suzi. You are right, this is an adorable Tilda. Thanks for joining us at MSL and would love it if you could link to us! Hope to see you again on 2/13 for our pastel challenge. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just beautiful dear. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia and Hanglar

    ReplyDelete
  17. she is just gorgeous isnt she Suzi, beautifully coloured...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, such a sweet little image.
    Thanks for joining us this week at CUYL.
    ~Lisa a.k.a. ScripperScrapper

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely card! The colors are perfect for Tilda!

    Thanks so much for joining in our Embossing Challenge at Magnolia Down Under!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  20. ooohhh - She is oh so pretty! Such a beautiful card :)
    Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awwwwww!
    so cute image and the swirls are super pretty!
    good work!
    thanks for join at the Totally gorjuss challenge this week!Good Luck!
    hugs, Albert

    ReplyDelete
  22. Suzi, this is sheer perfection,I am drooling over all the details, especially that big flowers, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a sweet card! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes! Tracy V

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such beautiful paper and I love the roses and pearls. I'm afraid we were looking for a fully 3-D project though. I wouldn't have said anything but you mentioned it in your post and you still have time to make something else! There are lots of great free templates out there or you could cover a box destined for the recycling. I've seen ladies cover cracker or similar boxes and use them as gift 'bags'. Thanks for playing the OCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW!!! this is gorgeous! fabulous details! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute card! Great layout, love your details from the pearls to the dsp. Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  27. How beautiful! I love how Tilda is sitting on a heart! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you so much for participating in our "Whateva!" challenge this week at Stamptacular! Your submission is absolutely wonderful and so inspirational!

    Also, in case you're interested, we're in the middle of a DT Call and would love for you to apply! You can find detailed information on what is required and how to apply on our Challenge Blog...http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com!

    Thanks again for joining us this week at Stamptacular! I hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

    Hugs,
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful card Suzi, that sweet Tilda is adorable and I love the colours you've used.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our Tilda with lots of hearts challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. What an adorable card Suzi, Tilde is just so precious!
    Veronica
    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love everything about this, gorgeous card, thanks for playing with us at Totally Tilda, we're happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx