Saturday, January 15

One Stop Craft #114 Card for a Male DT card


Good Morning my Dears,  It's a very wet and windy Saturday here today and very very grey!!!!  oh what I'd give for the natural warmth of the sun and to be able to go out into the garden!!!  well that's not going to happen for quite a few months is it!!!

Just have to be patient and make the best use of being stuck indoors by crafting and creating.
Over at One Stop Craft this week we have the theme of Make Something for a Male in your life,  it doesn't have to be a card it can be an atc, gift, bookmark etc.

I've made a wee birthday card using one of my hAnglar stamps and coloured him with Pro markers. My papers are from papemania male collection and my sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps. I've added a Nellie multi frame die cut heart and embossed it with my Cuttlebug Birthday folder.  Added some string and a couple of buttons. Hey presto!! all done.

Our Sponsor this week is the lovely Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps



I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing all your lovely male creations over the coming week.  Do pop over and take a look at the wonderful cards the DT have created for you this week.

Suzi xox

Other Challenges Entered:

Just Magnolia & hAnglar stAnglar Challenge:  Would like to see Your Favourite Things.  I love colouring in my images and just designing a card from scratch to suit the recipient. I think this wee card is so apt for a 7yr old.

Lets Ink it Up Challenge:  Have the theme of Anything Goes this week

Crafty Cardmaker Challenge:  Would love to see Red & the use of Die Cuts

Top Tip Tuesday Challenge:  Have an Anything Goes this week.


10 comments:

  1. Fab card, question did you mean to post for the DT Call at LIIU or the challenge?? Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable, Suzi! Love the image and the bright colors. Any your embossed heart is very cool. I wish I COULD send you some of our sunshine! It's beautiful and I'd love to share it! Oh, well, you'll just have to stay inside and CRAFT!

    Have a great weekend.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is just cute as a button!
    Love your coloring.
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    TopTipTuesday
    Hope to see you real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Lovely job on this card!


    Jess
    Floppy Latte Designs at the StitchyBear Digital Stamp store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, love the colours and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi, thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers. Gorgeous card, love the cute image and fab colouring.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card! Love the bright colours! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning creation and those colours give such a lift to the card. Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Ink It Up.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx