Wednesday, January 5

The Pixie Cottage #51 Sketch/Punches DT. Card





Good Morning my Dears,  Time for another wonderful challenge over at The Pixie Cottage, the sketch was created by the lovely Adrina and the theme is Punches.  You can choose to do either the sketch, theme or like me use both.  I love this sketch as it allowed me to use some of my favourite papers and punches without to many layers.

I've used the gorgeous Hannah stepping stones by Sandra Hammer and it's available over at Michelles Scrapbooking & more which you can find Here  (love this image to bits) I've coloured her using staedler water pencils. I wanted to give her dress that faded denim look, not quite sure it worked but I still like it.  My punches were a Christmas gift from my Son.  (that boy has taste!!!)  both Martha Stewart for the border and the little flowers. I've used TH broken china distress ink on the border and flowers. My papers are from Papermania Persimmon Collection, the ribbons are from fantasticribbons.co.uk and the ticket sentiment is from Tim Holtz ticket die.

I do hope you will pop on over to The Pixie Cottage and take a peek at the amazing cards my friends on the DT have created for you this week, they are stunning as always. 

I am entering my wee card into the following challenges.

C.R.A.F.T.  Challenge:  Have a Thank you theme this week.  Hi Jo and all the DT. I hope you had a wonderful Xmas and New Year.  I think of you all often and hope you are all well and happy.

Papertake Weekly Challenge:  Have an Anything Goes theme this week.

Top Tip Tuesday Challenge:  Use Metal somewhere on your creation and leave a crafting tip if you wish.

The following Challenges all have a Thank You theme this week.

Our Creative Corner Challenge  Also have A DT Call until the 14th January

Thank you so much for visiting. I wish you all a lovely day and week ahead.

Suzi xox


15 comments:

  1. Hi
    I love the colour combo, and the image is very pretty... also I like the flowers and the punched edge...
    hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely image and you've nailed the faded denim look, gorgeous card!

    Phindys Place has a Thank You challenge running too at the moment, do please pop by and enter:)
    Happy New Year
    Anne
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful, Suzi. Love the colors you have used and that image is charming. Your punched flowers are the perfect finishing touch! So happy that you could join in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Suzi, love that image and the colours you have used! Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. for our thank you challenge. Happy New Year, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fantastic Suzi. Love your colors.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. the distressing in blue is beautiful!!fabulous 3-d flowers!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic colour combo here and I love the design. Thank you for joining in with Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi,
    What a lovely card; such a pretty image and fab papers. Thanks for joining in with this week's PTW challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, fab colour combo
    Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Your colouring and those punched flowers are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place and I hope we will see you gain for our next challenge coming Friday.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  11. eeks lovin these colors together and she is adorable!
    thanks so much for joining us at Phindy's Place - hope to see you again next week (-:
    hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a nice card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge and hope to see you back...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous creation!! This would be a fabulous entry in to the Top Tip Tuesday - Metal Mickey Challenge. You can enter as many times as you like!
    Hope to see you there! Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a stunning creation!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

    Maggie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. How lovely!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at TopTipTuesday. :) This would be a good card for Operation Write Home. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx