Wednesday, January 19

The Pixie Cottage#53 LOVE - DT Card



For Creative Inspirations Blog Hop please click HERE




Good Morning my Lovelies,  We are midway through this week so it's time for another wonderful sketch and theme challenge over at The Pixie Cottage.  You can use the sketch or theme, it's your choice or combine both of them. 

I've gone with just the theme this week which is LOVE.  For my card I've used the beautiful stamped image called Stargazer from Artish available over at Michelle's Scrapbooking & more   I used my new Aqua Markers from Letraset and I've kept my card very simple indeed, I wanted the image to take centre stage. The paper is from MME, I've triple mounted the image, distressed the edge, added some lovely ribbon bought at my local haberdashery store with a simple Sizzix tag for the sentiment. The little butterfly is a MS punch.

 I am entering this into the following challenges:

Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge:  Would like to see something With Love.

Challenge up Your Life Challenge:  Clean & Simple this week

Thank you so much for Visiting - do leave me a few words to let me know you were here. 

Have a lovely day everyone.

Suzi xox


9 comments:

  1. what a pretty card Suzi,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful "With Love" card

    Thanks for joining us on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous coloring! the dimensional butterfly on te edge of the tag...perfect! (looks like he flew away from the flock of butterflies on my first card today) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful card Suzi. Love the stargazer image and it works so well with that fab check ribbon.
    Hugs,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated happy birthday wishes and your card is so pretty- love that plaid bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovley card and the flowers are beautifully colored ;)

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Suzi, such a lovely colors!!
    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice card! Like the colour-scheme!
    Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx