Friday, January 28

Prairie Fairy #45 For a Sweetheart. DT project



Good afternoon my dears,  I'm sorry this is a little late I had all intentions of writing it up this morning and then scheduling it for later.  But after being up for a couple of hours I felt really unwell, very dizzy, light headed and my whole body was aching.  I went to lay down on the bed for an hour and guess what !!!!
I dozed off and my dear hubby threw a quilt over me and left me.  I've just woken up 20 Min's ago, feeling even worse than before.  I'm posting this and then I'm off back to bed,  I'm definitely coming down with something!!!! 

The Challenge over at Prairie Fairy Fun Friday this fortnight is to create something for a

Sweetheart.

I was asked by my 7yr old twin Grandsons to make something for their Girlfriends and this is what I've made them.  A couple of cello bags filled with chocolates with a simple 5 x 5 white card decorated with a MS heart punch, satin heart ribbon, a few flowers and of course the sweetest Little Valentine Gilly fairy on the block. I've coloured them with TH distress inks and stapled them onto the bags.  I'm sure the girls will love them.

Sweet Valentine Gilly comes as a set with beautiful frames available here along with all the other wonderful images that Roberta creates, if you haven't had a peek at the store then please do, you won't be disappointed.

We also have some wonderful creations to enthuse and motivate you from our wonderful DT and some of the new DT have joined us this week. So pop over and take look.

Thank you for popping in to visit

I hope you all have a wonderful Weekend.

Suzi xox

Other Challenges Entered.

Pile it On:  Love is in the Air
Fab n Funky:  Delight in your Digi
Penny's challenge:  Anything Goes
Delightful Challenge:   Have a Heart.

10 comments:

  1. Suzi these are so fabulous I love that they're toppers and your image is gorgeous
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi...as I already said on 'our' blog I so love this...so great that your twin grandson already have girlfriends...I hope you will feeling better soon and wish you have a nice weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzie
    These are fabulous ,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fab. I thought of you earlier when I was throwing away something that I am sure you would makeover in a jiffy! But no room to keep hoarding these things LOL!
    Keep warm and I hope you manage to ward off the bug.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cute cute! And even more so that your grandsons asked! Thanks for joining us at Penny's! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable!! Love the story of your twin grandsons and their girlfriends!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Suzi, a sure winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Suzi,

    I sure hope you are feeling better today than yesterday! Rest up and take it easy. Your candy holders are wonderful - beautiful work with that image and I love the punched borders and flowers! I'm sure the "girlfriends" love them - LOL!! Sorry I haven't been by for awhile, but I sure do appreciate you stopping by and leaving comments on my blog.

    Take care and hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Love your heart borders and embossed flower! Thanks for joining our heart-y challenge at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Génial j'adore tes sachets de chocolat, ils sont superbes.

    Bises
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx