Friday, January 7

Prairie Fairy are having a DT Call


Hi All, I just had to let you know that Prairie Fairy are having a DT Call.  Our lovely Queen Fairy (Roberta) is looking to expand the team so the search is on for 5 new Fairy Princesses to join our wonderful Family in the Fairy Meadow.

What Roberta is looking for?


Taken from Prairie Fairy Blog:
Well I have recently started including both PNG and JPG formats of my images in purchases. One of the main reasons why is for digital scrapbookers to use! While I am not excluding those of you who are card makers from entering, I would like to see some traditional as well as digital scrapbookers added to the team. You will of course need to have your own personal blog that you post to regularly.

Roberta is also giving a free image for you to play with, if you are interested please pop on over to


pick up the image and lets see your beautiful creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx