Wednesday, January 19

Simply Sassy GDT Call



Maria and the Sugar Nellie Sassy Girls are having a Guest Designer call over at the Simply Sassy Blog.  It's not a challenge blog, more of a Showcase Blog  to debut the new Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy Collections as they are released, which you can find at Funky Kits

You can find all the details of the GDT Call by clicking HERE

I must admit I fell in love with them from the moment I saw them.  I've used Pillow Talk and coloured her with pro markers, mounted her onto card which has been distressed with my TH distress tool and TH broken China distress ink. Papers are from Prima's Paisley Road and the punch work is a MS round the paper one and is called poppy. I've had this adorable ribbon for ages and never got round to using it, so I took my colour combo from it of Blue Green & White.  I think it's quite striking.  I've used Marianne D's flourish die and a simple sentiment.

Thank you for popping in to visit, I hope you all have a wonderful day ahead of you.

Suzi xox

Other Challenges Entered:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Are having a game of BINGO this week and my chosen squares are
Ribbon, Flowers and Brads.

I Love Promarkers Challenge:  Would like to see a KISS card this week, Keep it Sweet & Simple.

A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge:  Would like to see Blue & Green projects this week.

17 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi. Love your vibrant colour choice. Great card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Suzi..this is adorable l..i love the vibrant colours..good luck with the DT call ho...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card, i love the stamp! sugar nellie designs are always stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi, great card and image..I really like the zesty colour combo, thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Suzi! Love the colours.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card sweetie love the image really sweet, gorgeous colours and papers too,

    you have done a fantastic job with the coloring!!!!
    big hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this image - she just has so much attitude ! Great punching and tearing too. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promakers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful, love how you coloured her and would love to know which Promarker combo you did for the hair. Good luck with the GDT call
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab!!! Love the colours you've used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Suzi, love the colours you've used too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love how you colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous card Suzi :-) The image is beautiful and the colours and design are fab ,, I Love the Poppy punch ,, !! :-)

    Good Luck with the DT call ,,, this is stunning !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)I saw your comment and the diagonal row is fine !!! :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi, fabulous card, I really love these gorgeous Simply Sassy images. Your colours are stunning, fabulous punching and that ribbon you've had hstashed away is just perfect.
    Good luck with the DT call.
    So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these colors! Nice work with the punch and embellishments too!

    Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, I have the first six stamps although yet to use them, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  16. fab card Suzi and I love the colours you have used, the image really pops out. good luck with the DT call.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so fun and sassy! Completely love the colour
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx