Saturday, January 29

Simply Sweet and oh so Sassy !!



Good Afternoon my Sweet Friends.  I'm still not feeling great, spent most of the day yesterday in and out of bed, had a very disturbed night (probably due to me dozing on and off through the day).  I had to finish this adorable card for the Gdt call over at Sugar Nellie -Simply Sassy which ends in a few hours time. The image is called Fairy Tale and she is available over at Funky Kits.  The new range of Sassy Girls has just been released and I can't wait to get my hands on them. 

I followed the sketch from The Sugar Bowl and I've kept it real simple (for me) no flowers, swirls, lace etc. I like it though.  I wanted the image to take centre stage.  She has been coloured with pro markers and cut out to sit in front of the pretty Marianne D Butterfly die.  My papers are from MME, Basic Grey and Karrs. A simple sentiment, satin ribbon and a few gems finish it off. 

I am entering it into the following challenges:

Simply Sassy:  GDT call

The Sugar Bowl:  I followed Marie Theresa's lovely sketch, the added theme was Love.

Thank you for popping in to visit and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 

Suzi xox


5 comments:

  1. wonderful card and great colouring Suzi....too bad you are not feeling well....wish you all the best and a nice weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yucky Suzi! So sorry you are feeling ill! Take Care and best of luck with the GDT call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning Suzi that image is beautiful so is the design and colours, I also love how you have used the butterfly behind the image.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww... your card is so sweet! Good luck with the GDT call and Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi, love your card, those wings are just devine. Thanks for taking part in the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope you are feeling better soon.
    Happy crafting, Erika.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx