Wednesday, January 5

Sugar Nellie's Fragile Beauty + Challenges




Good afternoon my dears,  this is my 2nd post today and I wanted to show you this little beauty,  she is called Fragile Beauty and is a Sugar Nellie rubber stamp, I've had her for ages and I'm ashamed to say this is the first time I've used her,  oh but she is adorable.  I coloured her with Pro Markers and mounted her onto an oval scallop nestie.  I used MME Ooh la la papers that I've also had for ages and couldn't bare to cut them, but they are cut now into 6x6 squares so there's no excuse now. lol.  I've used MS poppy border punch twice in pink & green and covered with Anita's self adhesive ribbon. The embossed panel is a CB embossing folder called divine swirls and I've distressed with TH tattered rose ink.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I glittered them with stickles frosted lace. The little tag and gems are from my stash.

Thank you for popping in to visit, It's really appreciated. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Challenges Entered:

The Sugar Bowl Challenge:   I followed Marlene's sketch (turned it on it's side) and the option of Embossing.  The Sugar Bowl is celebrating their 2nd Birthday and have two wonderful prizes up for grabs.  Wishing you all a Very Happy Birthday and here's to many more.

Lothian Crafts Challenge:  This month the theme is Anything Goes.

Claudia & Company Challenge:  This week they would love to see your Tag(s) and some Love

Fab n Funky Challenge:  Have the theme of Anything Goes this week.

Creative Craft World the Challenge Blog:  This is the very first challenge for cards and the theme is Anything Goes. Wishing you loads of success with the new venture girls.

Hugs to Everyone   Suzi xox

17 comments:

  1. Oh Suzi shes such a gorgeous image ! A most beautiful card.
    Thankyou for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our first card challenge, 'Anything goes'.
    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Thank you so much for joining our card challenge at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi, what a gorgeous card :) love the colours. As the girls have said thank you for joining us over at CCW for our very 1st card challenge.

    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely card Suzi....I don't know this image...she is so sweet and you coloured her so fab...love the punched border!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo pretty...a super cute image which you have coloured perfectly.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty card and so adorable. Many thanks for joining in with Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi...what a completely gorgeous card...so sweet and such fresh colors!! Love the embossing...and edging...and embellies! Also love your soft coloring of this darling little Sugar Nellie image!! Thanks so much for joining us in this fortnight's Sugar Bowl Challenge!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is so beautiful the colours, design and image it looks wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image and I love the flowers.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Love that border punch and the way you layered it. Thanks for playing at Claudia and Company this week.

    Smiles!
    Gwen PCT @ C&Co.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Claudia & Co!!
    Sheri-C&Co DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous Suzi, what wonderful colouring of your image.. love papers and awesome work.xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Suzi!!! gorgeous colours and I love the border on the right! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just so lovely - thank you so much for joining our challenge at CCW :-) x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's so very pretty, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  16. stunning! the colours on this are just beautiful! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx