Friday, January 21

Sweet in PInk + News !!!





Good Morning my Lovelies,  Well it's Friday and the end of my two weeks break from work, it all starts again tomorrow !!  but I have enjoyed this break, had some real time to myself, now back to earning a crust as they say. 

I wanted to show the card I made as a replacement for Simon Says Stamp Challenge.  It's a long story but suffice to say I thought I got the combination wrong in the Bingo game over there and left a comment to say I would do a replacement.  The lovely Lorraine let me know that my card was fine and that I could use a diagonal line in the game. 

As I had already completed my replacement card I thought I would still enter it.  It also falls into the theme of a few challenges this week.

Now for my NEWS!!!  sadly I've stepped down from the DT over at One Stop Crafts, not may I say an easy decision.  I've had a wonderful year with Shelley and all the girls, they are so friendly and supportive and I will miss them but I felt I needed a change.  I was in need of a boost and a change of direction. 

 I am pleased to announce that as of Today I will be joining Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog.  I am so excited!!! Of all the cards and craft I make I simply adore making Christmas Cards, I have a multitude of Christmas stamps, papers, embellies etc etc in fact enough to open a shop lol,  simply because it's my favourite season of all.  This is a double whammy for me,  I gave out and sent 65 hand made Christmas cards in December how fortunate that Marianne has given me the opportunity to make all my cards with no mad rush in Oct/Nov.   I am delighted and over the moon to be joining the other wonderfully talented ladies on the DT.  I look forward to creating with them all on next weeks challenge.

 I am Proud to be a DT Member of

I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  There's a game of Bingo to be had this week, go pick your line, there's Lot's to choose from.  I've gone with horizontal, Gems, Glitter and Ribbon

Papertake Weekly Challenge:  Would like to see Pearls & Ribbon this week.

Pile it On Challenge:  has an Anything goes this week

The Corrosive Challenge:  Would like to see Pearls and Lace this week.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge:  Would like to see Heart and Ribbon this week.

Do You Stack Up Challenge:  Would love to see your Pink Creations this week.

Penny's Paper Challenge:  Has an Anything Goes this week.

Paper Cutz Challenge:  Have an open theme this week so Anything Goes

Totally Papercrafts Challenge:  Would like you to add a Heart this week.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you have a lovely day and a super weekend.

Suzi xox

Recipe:

DP:  K&Co  + MME
Image: Magnolia - Tilda with lace flag
Medium: Pro markers & water colour pencils
Marianne D's Die (Swirls)
MS Butterfly punch
Prima Paper Flowers
Rose: Wild Orchid Crafts
Tag: hand Made
Lace & Ribbon:  Local haberdashery store
Pearl Spray: Wild Orchid Crafts
Gems: Prima
Sentiment: Stash.
Extras:  stickles frosted lace, TH distress wheel

31 comments:

  1. wonderful card Suzi....love the flower....congrats on your new DT....good luck!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, it's so cute
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly! Good luck,

    Hugs

    Katrina

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey suzi! thanks so much for sharing this uber sweet and lovely card with us at DYSU! janna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is so beautiful. Love the flower and the lace. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful card
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - lovely Tilda image. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Suzi love the colouring and beautiful image.
    Thank you for joining us over at Papertake Weekly Challenge
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful REDO! Tilda is so pretty! Fantastic Lace trim & extras! I SAW YOUR NAME AT WINTER WONDERLAND! Good for you!! Way to go. I look forward to your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Tilda card. Thanks for playing at PCC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzi

    gorgeous card and lovely details, sorry to read you are stepping down from the DT, sometimes I think we need to, Bestest of Luck with your new DT post :O)

    Thanks for joining us at TPC

    Joey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card Suzi. I love the image and the pink colour scheme is gorgeous. Congrats on your new DT position - I look forward to being a newbie with you :) Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow such a pretty card and it is great to have you working with us on the WW DT
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful!! That flower is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card. I'm so pleased your are joing the WW DT and look forward to seeing what you create. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a beautiful card hunny and congrats to you on your new DT position.
    hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is adoreable.. I love the vintage feel.. Way to "Stack Up" and bring out the PINK in your creation.. Thanks for playing with us at www.doyoustackup.blogspot.com can't wait to see what you create next week..
    HUGS
    Alison
    DYSU-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  19. great card! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty, feminine card! i love the lace, and the flower is superb. Very pleasing design. Thanks for joining us at the DYSU challenge and hope to see you back...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your coloring! Your card is GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for joining us at Pile it on this week! We hope you’ll join us again for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. absolutely gorgeosu card Suzi :-)everything is so beautiful and pretty !!,, i love it ,, the lace, delicate ribbbon and flowers are all just perfect :-)

    thanks for your lovely words too hunny xx :-) and glad you made a 2nd entry for us !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp, PTW and TPC Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  23. oops ,,, I did mean to add ,,, Congratulations on your new DT spot :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh hun this is one beautiful card,gosh so detailed just amazing well done on your DT post too hun could not have happened to a nicer person,super talented too love hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Suzi
    a beautiful card,awesome colouring, gorgeous papers & embelies, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats on your new DT gig, Suzi! This is such a sweet and girlie card. Beautiful papers and embellishments. The flowers and lace are just sensational! Glad to hear you had a great two week time off!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is gorgeous! What a darling image and congrats on your DT news! Thank you so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey hun, firstly congrats on your new DT at Winter Wonderland, they are lovely girls and you will love it there.
    Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Tilda is coloured beautifully and the embellies you've used are so feminine and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us to play Bingo at Simon Says Stamp, I'm so pleased you came back to play again
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations hunny on your new dt post! Love this card its so pretty. All the details are gorgeous and your colouring rocks
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful!

    As a challenge lover, you might also be interested in my Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx