Friday, January 28

Winter Wonderland - My Sentiments Exactly - 1st DT Card



Good Morning my Lovelies, It's Friday morning and in a few hours time it will be the start of the Weekend. Yippee!!!!

I am so excited to be showing you my first DT Card for Winter Wonderland Challenge. We have all the new and existing DT members on board this week so you need to get yourself across to Winter Wonderland "Toot Sweet" after reading my post of course. lol

There is a feast of creative genius waiting for you to inspire and motivate you from my dear Teamies.

Our Challenge this week chosen by the lovely Kate is My Sentiments Exactly. Kate would like you to use your sentiment as the focal point on your creation. 'Simples'

My sentiment was specially designed for me (after I emailed her - cheeky mare that I am) well if you don't ask my Mother always said then you don't get !!! The lovely Lynne, my friend and one of our two super sponsors this week was so obliging - I gave her my spec and hey presto this adorable sentiment came back as quick as a flash. Thank you sweetie.

I will explain the making of the card after I introduce you to our two wonderfully Generous Sponsors this week.

Simon Says Stamps are giving one lucky winner a $15.00 gift certificate to spend in their store


Photobucket

Our next generous Sponsor is the the lovely Lynn over at Sentiments For You
and the prize is a $10. certificate to use within the store


So come on girls, boys, children lets get those sentiments out and start creating.  We all looking forward to seeing your entries over this coming week.

For my card I've used the lovely Tilda with her bow and quiver !!!  she has been coloured  with a mixture of pro markers and Tim Holtz distress inks and cut out onto a scalloped nestie. My papers are from Basic Grey and Prima.  I've used my MS heart border punch and some satin heart ribbon.  The little heart is a chipboard one from pin flair which I painted with red acrylic paint then a lovely mesh with little raised white dots which was glued on with glossy accents.  The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and have been stickled with frosted lace, the swirls are Marianne D's dies. Diamante swirl is Prima and the gossamer butterfly is from my stash.  I hope you like my little creation.

Thank you so much for visiting, do please leave a few words to let me know you were here.

Have a wonderful day and a great weekend

Suzi xox

Challenges Entered:

1. Cupcake Inspirations:  Have a wonderful cupcake of red, white and gold with hearts for your inspiration this week.

2. One Stitch at A Time:  This week it's As you Please

3. Crafty Your Days Away:  Would like to see some LOVE this week

4. Totally Gorjuss:  Would love to see Hot Hot Hot.  I think my card has hot colours and hot Love.

5. Magnolia Stamp Lovers:  Would love to see your Sentiments this week.

6. Lexi's Creations:  Have a Valentine/Love theme this week

7. A Spoon Full of Sugar:  A Valentine theme this week

8. Craft Your Passion:  Would like to see 2 designer papers this week.

9. Wild Orchid Craft:  Would love to see your Sentiments this week.

10. Lothian Crafts:  Have an Anything goes this Month

11. Whoopsie Daisy:  Would love to see Valentine/Love.

12. Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Has the theme Love is in the Air this month.




19 comments:

  1. Awww this is just gorgeous, I just love the image she is great!! Love your colouring just fab!!

    Thank You for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion & OSAAT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment, the card is gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing at the MSL 'sentiment' challenge this time. C2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Suzi - your card is gorgeous!!! the sentiment looks great on it - thank you for asking me and using it - a pleasure!!!
    Hugs
    Lynne xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy and OSAAT.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fab monochrome card Suzi....superrrrr....love it....have a wonderful weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Suzi I can see alot of work went into it. Don't you just love Tilda she is so cute and fun to work with love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry I haven't had much time for bloging this week with sorting out Facebook. So great to have the exact sentiment to fit the image. I've just spotted one of my fave images on the card below. Fab. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful Tilda card Suzi - the sentiment is perfect for the image and the Valentines theme. Love the colours and the gorgeous embellishments. Thank you for joining in the fun at OSAAT. Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Valentine card, love the image, your layout, you colouring, the sentiment, all wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great "hot" card.
    Thanks for joining us at TG this week
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Suzi. Love that image and your hot colours. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute Suzi, love the work on the image and congrats on the new DT!! Great cheeky sentiment as well:) Thanks so much for playing this week at WHOOPSI DAISY challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card Suzi great sparkle on the flowers and love the cute little butterfly. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cutie. Thanks for linking up with us at OSAAT this week. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card! I love all the details.
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Whoopsi Daisy this week. Hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Suzi, really pretty and great colouring. Thanks for joining us last week at OSAAT....hope you can join us again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable!!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx