Wednesday, February 9

Adorable Joy + Challenges



I am so in Love with these new Simply Adorable digital images from Sugar Nellie.  I've used sweet Joy for my card and tried to make it look kind of Vintage by using Cosmo Cricket card and distressing it a little. What do you think!!  I like it, the picture was taken indoors on a grey and miserable day, it's actually a lot brighter and more vivid than the picture.  Oh roll on Spring when photo's can be taken in natural light to show them in all their glory.

I've coloured her with pro markers, for her sweet face I used sunkissed pink, dusky pink, blush and ivory. her outfit is one colour of Soft Green and her hair is Ivory, Vanilla, Satin and Sandstone.

The little flowers are all from various Martha Steward punches, all cosmo cricket card stock and the pearls are all from prima.  The sweet twisted rose ribbon is from fantasticribbons.co.uk and the sentiment is from raindropecho (whimsy stamps) the leaves and tree branches are all Marianne D's die cuts. the butterfly's are from my stock. 

Challenges entered:

I Love Promarkers:  Are having a celebration for their 1st Birthday with a fantastic Blog Hop, If you do nothing else this week then please go join in, I've seen the wonderful creations from the DT and it would be such a shame if you missed out on their wonderful creations.  The theme this week is BIRTHDAYS

Stamp Something:  Have their wonderful digi day this week, so as long as you have either a digi image, paper or sentiment you can join in the fun.

Marks Finest Papers:  Would love to see your self made flowers this week.  They are also having an amazing Blog Hop, so pop over and join in.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit,  I really appreciate you taking the time and I hope you have a lovely week ahead of you.



20 comments:

  1. hey Suzi...gorgeous card, great colour combo and pretty flowers too!!

    fi
    x

    oh what day are you going to the SECC??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with these images too, Suzi and you've done a fabulous job. Love it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card , the colouring is superb-thanks for joining us for our 1st birthday challenge at I♥ promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun i too adore these images on,hun have you seen the new ones,out in March oh they are lush,this is just gorgoues hun adore the vintage feel to this,beautiuful papers,too hgus cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. THUD! WOW Amazing coloring!! Beautiful card~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzie your coloring of the beautiful image is stunning LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the image is sensational and your design is stunning. I really love the color palette you used. The punched flowers are wonderful and the double row of trim is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi, Gorgeous as always, thanks for joining us in our 1st Birthday challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card love the vintage look you've created. Thank you for joining us for our 1st Birthday Challenge at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi beautiful work as normal I have two of these omages not used yet tut tut your card is a beauy

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely Gorgeous...love how you framed the flowers around the image\

    Hugs
    NY debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, and your colouring is awesome!
    Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi, your card is really beautiful, the vintage look works. Thanks for joining us for our 1st Birthday Challenge at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm also well smitten by these fabulous Adorables Suzi, I want them all and there are new ones just out - I feel a sharp pain in my credit card !!!! I love how you coloured her, especially the face and those beautiful flowers and pearls framing the image are perfect. Thanks for joining us for our 1st Birthday celebration on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just beautiful!!!

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow this is gorgeous thanks for popping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning coloring!!!!! And you've framed the lovely girl so prettily with the flowers. Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card,looks so elegant, thank you for entering our Birthday challenge at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so beautiful Suzi. The paper you used is really pretty and looks fab with the flowers
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx