Friday, February 25

Coffe and Cream + Simon Says DT Call

This is my 2nd Post today,  I wanted to tell you that Simon Says Stamps Challenge have a wonderful challenge this week with the theme of Coffee & Cream.  One of my favourite colour combo's when I'm not creating in Pink. lol.   Not only that,  they are also looking for someone to join them in the Design Team, so I thought I might have a wee try out.  No harm in dreaming.!!  

I've used the sweet Melinda with Bouquet stamp by Elizabeth Bell from Whiff of Joy, coloured her with  Pro Markers and popped some glamour dust on her delicate wings.  My papers are from K&Co Classic 4x6 Mat Pad. I used a spellbinders pendant (Fair Isle) die and distressed it with TH tea dye and brushed corduroy inks. The Flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts but they have been altered, I ripped them apart and re assembled them to enable me to use the corduroy brads which have been coloured with pro markers as they were originally white.  The little charm is from my stash, pearls from Prima and webbing from Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

I may be back a little later with another creation,  I'm on a roll today so I'll keep going whilst the crafting ideas are flowing.  Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

 Challenges Entered:

Simon Says Stamps Challenge:  Would like to see Coffee and Cream this week, they are also on the look out for ONE more Design Team Member.

Pear Tree Designs Challenge:   Are looking for one Colour this week.

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge:  Are looking for Friendship this week.

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: Have an SOS theme this week which is for Some One Special.  My card is going to a very dear friend who is having a tough time (health issues) at the moment.

Stamping for the Weekend Challenge: Would like to see Monochrome this week.


26 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie
    Your card is gorgeous, beautiful colours,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz and thankyou for the Birthday wishes,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi love the card it fits the challenge perfectly. Good luck with the Simon Says Stamp challenge love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi Q this is fantastic! I LOVE that raffia ribbon, it is on my wish list for the future ! Way to go with dismantaling the WOC flowers (shock, horror) and coloring those brads up (amazement). Everything fits so perfectly. I 'm with you........dreaming for a miracle!! LOL. Take Care. You are on a roll today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Suzi....good luck....I think you make a great chance!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. Love these colors. Your flowers are fab.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these neutrals, gorgeous card, the layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi, I think great minds think alike, take a peek at my blog when you get a chance. Great job on all the challenges.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the softness of your coffee and cream creation. I adore these images from WOJ. Great job and good luck with the DT call. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning, love the colours! Thanks for joining us at PTD this week, Good Luck

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Wildorchidcrafts and I like how you have added your buttons to them! Great idea. Love your card.

    Thanks for joining us over at PTD.

    Good luck.

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgous card hun, there is a blog award for you on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mummm yummy! I am such a brown person these days - I am just drooling over these colors. I wish I had time to play in that challenge. I was eyeing your flowers and wondering about them so I'm glad you explained about taking them apart and rebuilding them - they look totally fabulous with the corduroy brads!

    Have a super weekend!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Suzi this is absolutely beautiful I so love the colours, design, flowers and image a stunning card and good luck with the DT call.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Suzi - Love the flowers you've used.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Suzi this is stunning!! Love the rich color and that beautiful stamp along with those gorgeous brads! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card you've created here Suzi. It's not one of my natural colourways so I am hoping to have a go at this too - hope it turns out half as nice as yours!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card, great colours

    Thanks for joining us over at SFTW

    Hugs
    Berni xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Suzi, love how you have done the flowers with those awesome brads, they look like fabric. Gorgeous image and colouring. Hope you enjoyed the hop. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I {LOVE} the flowers on this card!! The image is so whimsical and the colours you have used are soo creamy!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'One Colour' challenge - good luck.

    Lou Mac. xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card and thanks for joining CC this week

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is terrific, Suzi! Wonderful warm colors and the detailing fabulous! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW! Gorgeous card, Suzi! Love this sweet image and your beautiful colouring! So much gorgeous texture with the flowers and the great brads! Love that charm too! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge and best of luck with the Simon Says DT call too!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Suzi, what a beautiful card. I love the image and your embellishments are gorgeous. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh wow super card, love your flowers, thanks for playing along with Craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card Suzi :-) the image is adorable and the papers and design are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and DT call :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is really lovely - good luck with the DT call! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx