Sunday, February 13

Creative Inspirations #53 Distressing - DT card



Good Morning my Lovelies,  Sunday a.m. means it's time for another wonderful bi-weekly challenge over at Creative Inspirations.  This week it was the lovely Corry who chose the theme and she would like to see you "DISTRESSING" on your projects of course.  

I would loved to have used a Stitchy bear image this week as she is one of our fab sponsors, but alas my printer has been away for repair (it's only 4 months old) supposed to be back this week but no show.!!!! amazing how dependant we are on them when it comes to our digi images.

Anyway I've used my lovely new Simply Sassy Stamp, she is called Spread your Wings, isn't she just adorable.  I won her over on the Sugar Nellie Facebook site as I was lucky enough to win their 1st ever challenge. 

I coloured her with Promarkers and stamped the sweet vine flower around the image. Used a doohickey die and distressed with TH Antique Lined ink. My papers are from Prima's Annalee and I used my CB script folder which you can see just behind the image. My web lace is from Bunny Zoe's crafts and my sweet sentiment is one of six that I won from Simon Says Stamps. 

Our Sponsors this week are:


Photobucket

Who are giving one lucky winner a $10..00 certificate to spend in store. Just click on the blinkie to pop over to Simon Says and see some of their amazing products.

Our other Sponsor is the lovely Stitchy Bear Stamps


Do pop over and say hello to our new girls on the DT, they have all been very busy creating some wonderful projects for you this week, so go and give them some Love.


I am entering my card into the following Challenges:

The Sugar Bowl:  Have a wonderful sketch from Marlene this week with an optional picture for inspiration on your colours.

Fab n Funky:  Would love to see some Texture this week.

Saturday Challenge:  Would like to see some stamped flowers. My vine flowers are from Image Tree and it's called Evettes Vine.

Thank you for popping in to visit. I hope you are all having a lovely Weekend.


15 comments:

  1. Stunning card,sweet image and gorgeous detail thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Suzi
    lovely stunning card, the image is very nice and pretty! =)
    hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous stamped flower and beautiful creation thank you for sharing it with us at the SCSC this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the feel of this card. Great punchwork and the raffia is wonderful ! I got my prize from Fantastic Ribbons but was unable to select what I wanted......I was aching to get those little roses but instead got 9 other rolls!! Who's complaining hey!?! NOT ME!! i'll have to place a special order!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect card Suzi...lovely colours and colouring....sweet image and nice sentiment...love the juteribbon!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOTALLY LOVE IT!!! Great design work - wonderful colors and I really like that image. Terrific sentiment/presentation too!

    Hope you have had a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Suzi I do like that image she's just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Suzi! Love that lacy die and that awesome hemp mesh ribbon! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lopve this hun and what great image.Your layout designa dn distressing is stunning hun!
    Hope your keeping well
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Card. Love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this time, hope to see you again for the next challenge.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! I love the texture and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Suzi this is beautiful! Love the layers and fabby papers you used
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving looking through all your creations Suzi! Sorry to have been AWOL for so long. Smacked wrist for Viv! Thanks for the welcome back on my blog Sweety! Much appreciated.
    Love Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx