Friday, February 11

Fairy Fun Friday #46 All in The Fine Print DT card



Hello my Friends,  Over at Fairy Fun Friday this week we have a wonderful challenge for you this fortnight.
All In The Fine Print - We would like to see you use print somewhere on your creation, your paper, embossing script folder or even handwriting but it should be easily spotted.  I've used Pretty Gillian from Prairie Fairy Designs which you can find here.  I've used my pro markers to colour her and my sakura pens for her little pearls and earrings. I'm loving these little step cards at the moment and think they are so interesting to look at.  This one is going to my niece who will be 16 this week, I think she'll love it!! ( I hope)

My papers are from K&Co life's Journey and the letter tiles and squares are from Cosmo Cricket. The tiny flowers are from making memories mini blooms and I used stickles around the image.

I do hope you will pop over and join us at Fairy Fun Friday this fortnight and take a look at the amazing creations my Teamie friends have conjured up for you this week. They are all  so beautiful.

Challenges Entered:

Crafty Creations:  Would like you to use 3 words on your creation this week.

Inspirational Card Sketches:  Have a lovely sketch to follow, my card is a little variation of it.

Fab n Funky:  Would like to see some texture this week.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead of you.

13 comments:

  1. brilliant Suzi, a wonderful step card..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a great step card, Suzi...also love the colouring of Gillian....have a wonderful weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun stair step card Suzi!! I just love how you did the sentiment and how it matches your image. Great coloring and design! I enjoyed joining you girls as a guest for this challenge. Have a great weekend!

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love step cards and don't make them very often, stuck in a rut I guess. Your sentiment goes perfectly with this image. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card Suzi really made me smile. Love step cards and this one is great. Really cute image. Hope you are having a good weekend.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, thanks for joining our texture challenge at fab n funky,Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card. Loving the image you have used. Many thanks for joining us at ICS this week. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This definitely brought a smile to my face!!! Great job

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!! I still have to conquer this style card. Gillian is gorgeous ! LOVE It!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the ICS sketch. I really like how you've used the layers to create a fun shaped card! I'm so glad you've joined us this week at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you rock the sketch! Wow! This is one amazing card! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!
    :) Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  12. ACK this is amazing, fabulous design and the colours are so pretty
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely delightful card! I LOVe your image - love the step style card and colour combo! So glad you could join us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx