Wednesday, February 2

The Pixie Cottage #55 Sketch/Buttons





A very good morning to you all.  Wow!! what a night of weather we had last night, gale force winds, torrential rain.  It's still raining heavily this morning but the wind has died down a little.  Not a day for venturing out.  I'm staying indoors today.

It's Wednesday which means another wonderful Challenge over at The Pixie Cottage,  and this week we have a lovely Sketch/Buttons. of course you can do both or either that's your choice. 

I've done both this week and used the lovely Hannah Stepping Stones by Sandra Hammer I've coloured her with distress inks, water colours and pro markers.  My papers are from Trimcraft and my little button are from spellbinders TH  Timeless Heritage dies.

I do hope you will pop over to The Pixie Cottage and take a peek at all the wonderful creations that were made for you this week. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

The Corrosive Challenge:  Are looking for Buttons this week
Moving Along with The Times:  Would like to see some Spring this week.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

  1. this is really gorgoues hun love that image and the papers you have used are just perfect hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make those buttons? I searched your post but couldn't find out about them. They are sensational. I love this image from Pixie Cottage. I know it's not new, but it always charms me. Your card is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card - so bright and fresh. LOve the design
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work on this one Suzi!

    Wish you a wonderful day!

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely - great choice of papers and butters and a really nice image!!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx