Friday, February 25

Praire Fairy Fun Friday #47 Inspired by a Song - DT card



Song Title:  You Hold the Key to my Heart by "Blondie"

Hello my Dears,  It's a lovely sunny day here today, still quite chilly though,  around 7 degrees oh! but it's lovely to see the sun, lets me dream of the next season, which hopefully will arrive soon.

Well it's Friday which means another wonderful bi-weekly challenge over at Fairy Fun Friday and we have the lovely Terry hosting for you.  The theme is to use a Song Title as the basis to create your card or project.
I've used Roberta's adorable  Fairy Love image which you can find here and also the key and sentiment from the Vintage heart and key set which you can find here.  You don't have to use a Prairie Fairy Design image to join in the challenge but if you have one or two then we would love to see them.

I've used my pro markers to colour these sweet loving fairies and sprinkled glamour dust around the flowers. My papers are from LLB retro rose collection. I've used my CB embossing script folder on the panel behind the image. The card has been machine stitched around the edge.  The embossed key and heart padlock are from spellbinders Timeless Heritage. The netting is cut and sewn to give the rose from WOC a little more definition. 

I hope you will pop on over to Fairy Fun Friday and take a peek at the amazing creation my fellow princesses have devised for you this week.  They are totally amazing.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead and I'll say Bye for now.

Challenges Entered:

Party Time Tuesday:  Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs:  Use Dies or Punches this week
I Love Promarkers:  Would love to see some stitching this week
Paperplay: Let's get Sentimental this week
DYSU:  Have an Anything goes this week.
2 Sister Challenge:  Would like to see embossing this week.

17 comments:

  1. oh this is just gorouges hun,adore that image,and just love the key so beautiful,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at DYSU this week! Hope to see you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorjuss, Suzi! Wonderful colors and a super song to be inspired by! I love your little mesh flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Love the colors you used along with the added elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card Suzi....so nice that we used the same image and made such different cards!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Suzi, the image is adorable
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, love the image, thanks for joining us at IWD this week, good Luck

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image and card! thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super gorgeous! You did a great job with all the elements! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card ,thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi, what a precious card!! I love all the embellishments and the sentiment too.
    XO
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi, I love the distressing on the key and lock, fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards, love the colors and the image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  14. Smashing card. Love that key. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really beautiful card Suzi. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous image and love what you've done with it.
    Thanks for joining us at PP this week
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is really beautiful! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx