Wednesday, February 2

SN "Adorbale" step card + challenges






Here I am again with my second post.  I made this card to participate in the Sugar Nellie Face Book challenge.  They are running a challenge weekly for the members.  It's a lovely friendly place with lots of tips hints and stories to make you smile.  

I've used one of the Adorable digi's as my image, she is called Joy and is so sweet.  I coloured her with Pro Markers, cut her out and glued her to a K&Co Vintage Tag .  My papers are Rose Garden from Papermania.  I made the backing flower from 2 & 1 inch nestie's and place a white 40mm Rose from Wild Orchid Crafts in the Centre.  My digital sentiment is from Ann - Raindropecho (Whimsy Stamps) and has had liquid pearls added.

Other Challenges Entered:

Claudia & Company:  Are looking for Unique Folds this week

Do it with Digis:  Would love to see Pink & Girly this week.

Papertake Weekly: Anything goes with the option of Flowers

Tip Top Tuesday:  Would like to see something Girlie

Scrap Creations:  Have the theme of Friendship this week.


14 comments:

  1. wow this card is stunning the colouring is perfect xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is a joy and your card is a joy Suzi - simply beautiful !! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Smokes Suzi this is stunning! Such a gorgeous image and coloring on that unique folded card! Wonderful !!! Thanks for the DT congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is soooo adorable-just beautiful Suzi I love it.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew, this is positively drool-worthy, Suzi! The image is just amazing and I love how you have her sitting on a tag. And that Papermania paper - how lucky you are that you can get your hands on it!. Know anywhere that I can buy some that ships to the States? Anyway, your creation is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Suzi this is really pretty!! I love the soft colors and the beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Suzi!!

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable. Love the way you have laterd the image onto the tag and the flowers is fab. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Suzie what a stunning card!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh suzi! this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! wow!

    always good to see you. you just stay safe and warm. come onnnnnnnn spring!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Suzi! Love the stair-steps!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
    I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing step card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Claudia & Co this week!!
    Sheri-C&C DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzi, this is so beautiful!! Gorgeous coloring on the sweet digi and love Ann's sentiment just the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Suzi! What a vintage beauty! I love your fold, it works perfectly with this sweet image and wonderful design. Thank you so much for joining us in our Unique Fold challenge at Claudia & Co. this week.
    ~*Joni C&Co. DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx