Sunday, February 27

Sweet Adorable Verity + Challenges



Hello again my lovelies,  Well here is my 2nd post today. I've made this card for a few challenges, I'm still loving these Adorable images from Sugar Nellie.  Can't seem to get away from them.  This time I've used Verity and coloured her with Pro Markers.

The papers are from Prima Annalee collection, gorgeous they are too.  The Rose and Poppy are from WOC as is the pink satin binding ribbon, the large white flower was created using a Marianne D Die and some silk flowers I had from my stash. The little heart embellishment I made myself using a MS heart punch six times and layered it up to give it some depth. I coloured it with my pro markers before adding some fine string. The full recipe for my card is below this post.

I hope you are all having a lovely day and that the sun is shining for you where ever you are.

Challenges Entered:

Friday Sketchers:  What a lovely sketch this is, I will definitely be using it again.

Truly Scrumptious:  Swirls & Pearls this week

The Stamp Man:  Curls & Swirls this week

Bearly Mine:  Ribbons & Pearls

The Creative Cottage:  Lots of Flowers

Stamps R us:  one for the Girls this week

Guylou's Inimitability:  Anything Goes this week

Paper Crafting Journey: Anything goes this week

Crazy For Challenges:  Would love to see Flowers this week.


Recipe: 

DP: Prima Annalee & opalescent card for mounting image
Image: Verity - Sugar Nellie
Medium: Pro markers
Flowers: Rose & poppy from Wild Orchid Crafts also from WOC the pink binding ribbon under the flowers.
Large white flower: Marianne D die and satin flowers from stash
Swirls:  Marianne D's Die
Pearl Pin: stash
Heart:  MS punch layered up and coloured with pro markers.
Webbed ribbon:  Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Sentiment: stash (can't remember maker)
Large Pink Pearl under the ribbon: Prima


19 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Suzi, she looks so angelic, beautiful colouring and fabby papers, great take on this weeks sketch. thank you for joining us @ friday sketchers. hugs rach xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card and what a fabulous image.Thanks for sharing this with us at Bearly Mine .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No sun here, sorry, but I love your card. Those images are so precious. The one you've used here is beautifully done. Thanks so much for participting at Stamps R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh shes so pretty Suzi love all your extras too one beautiful card

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning hun !Please check by my blog i have candy on offer until 31 march.hope your well hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card you have made. Great colours. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you have made me just go back and re-look at this, amazing to see this colouring and also your flowers and flourish at is perfect


    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Creative Card Crew ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - perfect colouring and lovely blooms !
    I was looking at this lovely prima paper collection today - it is gorgeous x
    Thanks for joining in with our anything goes challenge at paper crafting journey this time x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the layout and your choice of papers. Just Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my this is adorable. A beautiful card.
    Love that image and you've coloured her beautifully
    Thanks for joining us on Creative Cottage and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sweet, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty and the flowers are beautiful...thanks for joining in the fun with us at The Creative Cottage this week...good luck :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello dear Suzi,
    what an adorable card you have made.
    I love the papers and this cute image you choosed with it. I love especially how you colored her face. The cheeks are perfectly blended and look so natural

    Thank you so much for seeing me today and of course your kind comment
    Luv
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful car Suzi. These images are all adorable!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, she's just beautiful! Thanks for joining in our girls challenge at Stamps R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh hun this is just gorouges love those papers i have those too,love your flowers hun just stunning,also wanted to thank you for leaving me a lovely comment on the carft barn blog really appreciated you taking the time,love hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Simply Gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us over at Guylou's for the Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx