Friday, February 4

A Very Proud Grandmother !!!






Hi Guys n Gals,  As some of you already know I have twin Grandsons Aaron & Ross,  they take a keen interest in Grans crafting and they have been colouring and creating with me for the last year or so.  Now to cut a long story short, Ross really isn't that interested (I think he does it because he wants to please Gran)  Aaron on the other hand is very serious about his colouring and watches me like a hawk (he wants to be a fashion designer as his real job when he grows up where Ross wants to be a Fireman for 4 days and a cake maker for 2 days) lol.  Kid's!!!!!  Aaron has been asking me that when he gets good enough and stays inside the lines would I show his colouring on my BLOB!!!  

After picking them up from school today they told me they were colouring in and learning how to say Happy New Year in Chinese at school today and could they colour in one of my stamps after dinner.  Well after dinner Ross wasn't interested, he wanted to play on the PS3 with Grandad, so Aaron chose his stamp (I haven't even used this one yet)  and with my whispers pens and the cover of the stamp, a bit of paper to "TEST" his colours he went to work!!!! OMG!! I'm gobsmacked at what he achieved.  I promised him I would BLOB it and show him the post when he comes back down to see me next week.  So Promise kept. 
What do you think!! do I have competition or what.

8 comments:

  1. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY WORD AARON!!!
    I have a 7 year old his name is Zack & he loves to color with me too!!!
    I absolutely LOVE your coloring...it is AWESOME!!!
    Way to go guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so sweet! He did a fantastic job, and I so love the testing of the colors, such a little artist. Thanks for sharing, have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Aaron! That is fantastic colouring. I think you should make it into a card now. Yes Suzi, you definately have competition there. Keep up the good work Aaron and hope to see some more, well done! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaron you and my grandaughter Katy would get on great and your brother can get off do computer games or other boring things with my grandaughter Amy who has no patience with colouring

    I think your colouring and choice of colours too is first class certain you take after your gran your colouring is great

    I hope to see much more of your brilliant work maybe you would like to be in a childrens DT I cetrtainly think your good enough so I will be keeping my eye out for you
    keep up the good work

    Liz xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to say your a very handsome little man too

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Suzi what can I say just don't teach him to blob! He's cutie for sure & his art work first class I hope his dream comes true how things will have changed by then, our Grace & Ewan love to colour & stamp with me too. Hope your keeping well. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done Aaron your colouring is fantastic. welcome to blob land!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx