Saturday, March 26

Adorable Hope + Challenges



Hello My Dears,  I hope you are all having a lovely weekend,  I've been in and out of the garden most of the day, tidying up and planting up my borders,  I came indoors to ease the aches and pains in these aged bones and have managed to create this sweet card for a few challenges. 

I used the beautiful image  Hope from Sugar Nellie and coloured her with my Pro markers.  Isn't she adorable.  My papers are from first edition, love letters, my pink Jute ribbon border is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts and my flower is hand made with crinoline, pink netting and pink organza.  I followed the tutorial over at Linda (the funky junkie) where I also purchased my crinoline and vintage binding that the bow is made of.  The full recipe for my card is below this post.


The challenges I am entering are:

The Sugar Bowl:  I have followed the lovely sketch from Kiki and the theme is Think Pink.
A Spoon full of Sugar:  would like you to use Ribbon,Pearls,Flowers this week.
2 Sisters:  Would like to see you make your own embellishments this week.
Paperplay: Would like to see distressing
I Love Promarkers:  Would like you to go Dotty this week
Pear Tree Designs:  Have the theme of Birthday this week
Cupcake Craft:  Would like to see Monochromatic this week

Recipe:
DP:  First Edition Love Letters 6x6 glitter stack
Image: Hope from the Adorable range at The Sugar Bowl (Funky Kits)
Medium: Pro markers
Jute Ribbon: Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Nesti for Sentiment: small circle and circle scallop
Flower: Handmade
Brad: dove craft
Metal ornate corner: Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls: Quixotic paperteria
Ribbon: Vintage findings.
Butterfly: Stash
Sentiment:  Lili of the Valley


18 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing coloring, design and details! Have a great weekend crafting and gardening :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card ,lots of lovely details ,thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi, sounds like you have had a busy day. Love your card, that flower is beautiful!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Suzie

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image Suzi, especially love the flower and bow too. Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi suzi! shes adorable, so sweet.love your coloring of her and the whole design. love the lace( is it lace?) sticking out on the side. and that lovely flower.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi, this is such an adorable card & I am so jealous of your amazing pro marker colouring ability....truly stunning!! Thank you for playing along with Paper Play Challenges & hope you can join us again next week, hugs, Janey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. excellent card and your colouring is amazing..i love this image too

    sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Suzi

    Thanks for joining us at PTD and good luck

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card, Suzi! Your image is adorable and so beautifully coloured and I love your flower! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the pinks! Such a sweet image and it looks like you are off to a great start with the crinoline and seam binding. I've been making a garden full of crinoline flowers. Wait til you see my Monday post - LOL!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a gorgeous card ! Love the embellishments ! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a beautiful card I love your corner & colours you have chose, isn't hope beautiful I hope you are keeping well. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow - this is really beautiful. Love the soft pink colour. Thanks for joining us for this week's Cupcake Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Wow Suzi, this is truly gorgeous.
    From the delicate colouring of the image,and the pretty pink papers through to the lovely embellishments.

    Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card Suzi, Hope is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness she is so beautiful, the colours and design are fantastic
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx