Sunday, March 13

Jude's Amazing Candy


Hi All,  I'm here to tell you that my friend the lovely Jude from Crafts International is having an amazing Candy for her followers.  This isn't just a candy it's a whole shopping spree.  Just take a look at the amazing items she is giving one of us a chance of winning.  Tim Holtz, Prima, gorgeous chipboard elements, stamps etc etc. Why not pop over and join in.  You know what they say, you have to be in it to win it. 
It's open until the 31st March and Jude will draw the winner later that night.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx