Wednesday, March 2

The Pixie Cottage #59 Spring DT card



Good  Morning my Lovelies,  Wow!! I can't believe we are into March already, where did February go!!! my crocus are blooming in the garden and I could see all the little shoots poking through the soil, I'm so excited, I love my garden, having spent the last 5 yrs sowing and planting etc.  Sorry I'm getting way layed here.  I'm here to tell you that there is another wonderful challenge starting over at The Pixie Cottage

There is a lovely sketch to follow and or the theme of Spring, the choice is yours, you can do both or either.

I've used the lovely stamp stepping stones Hannah by Sandra Hammer which is available over at Michelle's scrap booking & more where you will not only find lots of lovely stamps, rubber and digital but lots more crafting goodies.  Do pop on over and take a peek.

I've coloured Hannah with Pro markers and my papers are from Laura Ashley Contemporary and MME Ooh La La.  I've used a Doohickey Magnolia circular doily die and Xcut scallop punch. My card has been machine stitched around the outside and on the panel under the image.  The large pink flowers is a Marianne D's die and the leaf flourish and other little flower are from the 12x12 MME paper pack. The little button is from my stash.

Thanks so much for popping in to visit, I hope you all have a wonderful day ahead of you.

Challenges Entered:

Sir Stampalot:   Are looking for Spring is in the Air this month, either yellows/greens or/and blossom pinks.

Incy Wincy Designs: Are looking for Springtime this week.

By The Cute and Girly:  Are also looking for Springtime this month.

Lothian Crafts:  Are looking for Bright Colours this month.

Die Cut Dreams:  Are looking for a Spring Garden Scene this fortnight.




17 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi...lovely and bright card...your circles are beautiful as are the leaves and other details....the weather is rather cold with a blue sky...unfortunately I'm at the office (have a break now)!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely Suzi. I love the flower and leaf frond.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sir Stampalot challenge this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so very special, love the mix.
    Thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your garden sounds delightful! your card is so very pretty. i love the varying shades of green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Suzi, Love the colors.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Suzi, love the layout, great take on that sketch. Thanks for joining in our Spring Garden Scene at Die Cut Dreams this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous bright spring card, love all the elements. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image, it is so delicate. Really lovely. Thanks for sharing. Annette xx (Incy Wincy DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, gorgeous card, very spring like. Thanks for joining us over on BTC&G. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there Suzi

    What a lovely creation, love the soft Spring colours.

    Thank you so much for joinin us at Stampalot challenge this month and hope to see you again.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really lovely. Very springlike.
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzi

    Great card, lovely image. Thanks for playing at DCD.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card. It fits our challenge perfectly! Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. very beautiful
    thanks for joining us at sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous Entry,So swet and pretty, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s and Die Cut Dreams challenges, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful image, beautiful card, Suzi. Love the stitching, the colouring - everything about it is gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining in the BTC&G Sprintime challenge this month.

    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx