Wednesday, March 23

The Pixie Cottage #62 - Sketch and/or Sparkle



Good Morning my Dears,  It's been ages since I posted anything, the horrible bug really floored me, I've had no energy what so ever.  Feeling a bit more like myself now but still feeling a little drained.

I'm here to tell you all about the new Challenge over at The Pixie Cottage, sadly this will be my last DT card for the lovely Michelle.  I've had a wonderful 6 month term and I've thoroughly enjoyed working with all the lovely talented and sweet girls.

Would you like to be a Guest Designer for The Pixie Cottage, if so then pop GDT along side your name when entering the challenge.

We have a wonderful sketch and/or the theme of Sparkle this week. I've gone with the glitter aspect and I've paper pieced sweet Hannah's dress and added glamour dust to the spots on her dress.  I've also used glitter paper from Trim craft called Love Letters, it's a stunning 6x6 pad with lots of glittery papers and double sided papers too.  I'll be buying more of this.

I've used a craft concept embossing folder behind the image called flutterby, it's so pretty, I then sanded it to make the image stand out a little. My full recipe for my card is below this post.

That's about all from me for now, but I may be back a little later with another creation that is just about finished.  I hope you all have a wonderful day. 

I am entering my card into the following Challenges:

The Sweet Stop:  I followed the fab sketch and added a but of sweetness with my sentiment.
Incy Wincy:  Embossing
Paper Sundaes:  Embossing
Lets ink it up: Die Cuts/Punches
Little Claire's: Pink & Green
C.R.A.F.T.: Paper Piecing
7 Kids College Fund: Pink & Flowers.
Creative Craft: Would like to see Lace this week.


Recipe:
DP:  Trimcraft Love Letters 6x6 pad
Image: Hannah Stepping Stones from The Pixie Cottage
Medium: Pro markers
Flowers: Marianne D's die's distressed at the edge with TH Victorian velvet ink.
Sentiment:  spellbinders ribbon tag
Sentiment:  Wendy's Doodles
Lace, pearl heart & butterfly from Stash.

17 comments:

  1. Suzi this is gorgeous hunni !Just love the image too.
    Hope your well if you see my mojo send it home..lol
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Card Suzi, thanks for joining in at CRAFT challenge. I hope that you are fully recovered soon. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi this is just so sweet Thanks for Sharing at Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi this is just so Sweet Thanks for Sharing at Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a Real Sweetie Card, I love the colours and all of the embellishments. Thanks for playing at LIIU. Good luck Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the paper pieced dress! Little Hannah is darling with those red boots! Such a sweet card! Thank you for playing with us at IDIC this week!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that sweet girl image and your colors. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card. Fab flower. Thanks for joining at creative craft. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card and I love all the flowers your make!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card Suzi and I love the paper piecing on the little girl's frock - it looks stunning.
    Thanks for playing at LIIU die cuts/punches challenge and good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card - I love the texture and layers. Thank you so much for joining us at Little Claire's this week x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous - thanks for joining our spring challenge at IDIC this week
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzi I wanted to thank you for being a part of the Pixie Cottage DT. It has been a pleasure having you, and a joy to see your creations. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute, love all the little embellishments & the lace border peeking out. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink it Up...I love your die cuts!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx