Friday, March 11

Prairie Fairy Fun Friday #48 It's my Party



Hello my Dears,  well what a turn round in the weather, I told you yesterday it was lovely and Sunny with a strong wind, well late afternoon boy did it change.  The sky was black we then had huge hailstones followed by  SNOW!!.  It has turned everything white again and as I sit telling you about it the snow has reappeared and it's quite heavy.  Will this wintry weather ever end!!!!   
Anyway it's Friday, the start of the weekend and another new and exciting bi-weekly challenge is starting over at Fairy Fun Friday,  We had a wonderful response to our Inspired by a Song challenge, being a professional singer it was fantastic to see all your wonderful creations.

This week it's the lovely Bev who is hosting the challenge and her theme is IT'S MY PARTY.  in honour of our Queen Roberta's 1st Birthday over at Prairie Fariy.  I have chosen one of Roberta's fab images called Bedtime Bella, available HERE and she is having a Pyjama Party, I've coloured her with pro markers and used flower soft on her little slippers.  The tag is removable and the details of her party can be written on the back.  The papers are from paper mania's Words and Rose Garden.  I used my new MS large border punch (Garden Gate).  I made the little flowers from various punches, the swirls are from a Marianne D's die.

I hope you will come and join us and of course please pop over to the blog and see the stunning designs that my fellow Princesses have created for you this week.  They are amazing.

There will bea mystery prize on offer to our winner.  Ooh!! I love surprises don't you.


That's all for now my dears, I wish you all a lovely weekend and I hope the sun is shining down on you wherever you are.

I would like to enter Bella into the following challenges:

Incy Wincy Designs.  Are looking for Pastel colours this week.

10 comments:

  1. lovely card with gorgeous details Suzi....congrats on winning at Incy Wincy!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnifique carte Suzi, j'adore les couleurs et tes fleurs.

    Bon week end
    Bisous
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi (pyama)Party Girl!
    What a great card, love it. Her little flower soft slippers looks fab. Beautiful flowers.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your flowers, they're amazing, and the image is perfect. Love all the swirls you've added. Great card. Thanks for sharing. Annette xx (Incy Wincy DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge Suzi, I never would have thought of pajama party, guess I'm showing my age. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet image and lovely layout, your flowers are gorgeous Suzi
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah she is super sweet Suzi, love the fun papers you used and the fabulous flowers and swirls
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi,
    Your card is adorable. What a GREAT way to interpret the party theme! I would never have thought of that. Sending hugs,
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little charmer is super adorable. Love the way you have turned the party into a PJ party! Beautiful papers and embellies and that Flower Soft on the slippers is inspired! Terrific take on this fortnight's challenge!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card!! Love the image and colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx