Friday, March 25

Prairie Fairy Fun Friday #49 - Oh So Spring! Dt card



Good Afternoon my Dears,  Well it's Friday 'Yippee'!!!  a triple whammy,  it's the weekend, I'm not working and we have a brand new challenge for the next 2 weeks over at Fairy Fun Friday.

This week it's Princess Christine who is hosting the challenge for the first time and she has chosen the theme of  "Oh So Spring"   We want to see all your lovely Spring Creations, this can be anything you like, an altered piece, card, layout etc etc.  The Princesses over on the DT have as always created a fantastic selection of projects to enthuse and motivate you, so please do pop over and give them some love.

I've used the Sweet Chic's image available from Prairie Fairy Designs,  which comes to you in png format and you get an uncoloured and a coloured version for quickness all for the fabulous price of $3.00CD.  Now that's amazing.

I coloured my image with Pro markers, my green open weave ribbon is from Bunny Zoe's crafts and my flowers are a mixture of Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts, Pearls are MME and the sentiment is from TLC.
Papers are from K&Co Tim Coffey's design.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and that the sun shines for you where ever you are.

I want to finish off my Post by Welcoming my new followers.  It's lovely to see you girls and I will get round to visiting you as soon as I can.

I am entering the following Challenges

Cupcake Inspirations:  Have a lovely inspirational picture for you to follow of some delicious cupcakes in yellow, white and green.
I Did it Creations:  Would love to see Springtime this week.
The Ribbon Girl:  have the theme of Green & Yellow this week.
The Crafty Pad:  Would like you to use a Digital Image this week.
Stamp Something:  Are looking for Springtime this week.
Sew Many Challenges:  Are having a Spring Fling this week.


16 comments:

  1. Oh, just an adorable card! I love the daffodils in the background and your awesome trims!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Suzi....love the papers and the bright colours....Gillian is coloured adorably....have a wonderful weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great creation! Love it!:)

    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad @ http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/ :)

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Suzi, love the spring colours and the image is just too cute. just wanted to say thankyou for the lovely comment you just left me
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi, adorable card and I love the image, Gillian is so cute. The papers is pretty, perfect for a spring card.
    Wishing you a great weekend!
    hugs from Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. elle est superbe ta carte, elle respire le printemps avec ses couleurs éclatantes j'adore

    Bon week end
    Bisous
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Goodness! This is Adorable!!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi, Beautiful card! Beautiful coloring of the adorable image! I love Gillian! Like the added sentiment and flowers as well!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi,
    What a great card! so much texture and I love the spring yellow and green colors. Of course Gillian is my fave too!
    XO
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable, great coloring. So vibrant and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh this is just gorgeous hun,love the bright spring colurs on this just lush,beautiful detail on this to hunny hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colours - so Springlike - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary and Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  13. bright spring colors sure cheer me up, love the flowers, beautiful Suzie
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suzi, you knocked this one out of the park, the colors are so eye popping, they really grab your attention. A sure winner in the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG this is so SPRING for sure. A ray of sunshine! Hey this is a TOP 5 at Cupcake Inspirations...yup I spotted it! Way to go with the lovely color scheme and flowers TDF!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is just blasting me into spring with its wonderful sunny colors. That image is just too darn cute and I love all the flowers. The sentiment is just beautiful too!

    Hope you have had a great weekend.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx