Friday, March 18

Whiff of Joy - Celebration + Blog Hop



Hello my Dears,  This is my second post and I've made this card specifically for The Whiff of Joy Celebration and Blog Hop Challenge.  I popped over to all the girls on the DT yesterday and oh my!! what creations they have made. Stunning to say the least.  WOJ are celebrating their 100th Challenge and have the theme of Anything Goes. There is an extra special prize from  Katharina as well as a wonderful prize from Simon Says Stamps. 

I've used Musing Melinda as my image and stamped her onto 140lb Langton water colour card and coloured her with Tim Holtz Distress inks. I'm still not too happy with my colouring but as I've only been using distress inks for a few weeks I'll keep at it and I'm sure I'll get better with time.

 My papers are a mish mash of designs. from Cosmo Cricket, MME & K & Co. Nestie's are from Spellbinders. My flowers, heart and tag are from Marianne D's & Spellbinders dies, I've used Cosmo Cricket paper for them. Diamante swirl is from E line. Glamour dust was used on Melinda's Wings.

Thank you for popping in to visit.
I hope you are having a lovely day so far.

Other Challenges Entered:

Bizzy Becs Store Blog Challenge:  There is a fab colour scheme of 
Chocolate/Raspberry/Mint/Cream 

15 comments:

  1. Hya Suzi! Sorry I've neglected you so woefully. I'll be a better blogger, I promise! LOVE your cards Sweety. They are all superb and as for not mastering distress inks, I reckon you're not far off love! Thanks for visiting me and I'll be back VERY soon. Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh suzi hun this is really gorgeous love that image and your coloring I think is just brilliant hun,love the colurs bless you for your comment on the craft barn blog hun I have some candy on my blog too,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun Ive left an award for you on my blog just if you want it tho as they can be a pain :) but it lets u know I rate you highly even if I dont get here daily lol
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi, a beautiful image on a beautiful card. The flowers and swirl are so pretty.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Thanks for joinig us at Bizzy Bec's March Challenge.
    hugs
    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi this is absolutely stunning hunni.Love the colouring with the inks.All the attention to detail is Gorgeous!My mojo has gone on holiday ...lol so trying to get inspired
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card, Suzi! ♥ I just love these cute flowers you've used.
    Thank you for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge blog.

    Hugs,
    ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely mix of colours and patterns Suzi - gorgeous card
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Suzi! Your card is adorable and I love your paper and all your embellies!!!
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Suzi, this card is beautiful!! I saw you joined the Maggie group so I popped on over here to see your blog. I love your creations and am glad I found you. I can't wait to see what's to come. Hugs, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card! Lovely!
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice card and I love your design work!
    Hugs'
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card Suzi, love the colors you have used....it's fabulous..
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a stunning card!
    Thanks for playing at WOJ challenges!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx