Friday, March 4

Winter Wonderland - Snowflakes Dt Card



Good Morning,  I hope you have all had a wonderful week, it's Friday and time for another challenge over at Winter Wonderland.  It's Marianne's Team this week and the theme was chosen by the lovely Jane who would love to see SNOWFLAKES on your creations.  Do please Remember that we are now asking you to make a Christmas Card/gift/scrapbook page, the choice is yours but it must be for Christmas.

We are being sponsored this week by the lovely Paula over at Pollycraft Digi Stamps, and she is giving one very lucky winner the choice of any 5 of her gorgeous digital images. If you haven't visited the store then do please pop over, the images are just adorable and they have a great selection.



I've used the sweet Lotv image and coloured her with TH distress inks. My papers are from Kate Knight and were free with a craft magazine. I used my CB snowflake embosing folder and all the little snowflakes are from K & Co. The large snowflake is made up from various punches as is the little pink one. The gorgeous web ribbon is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts and the sentiment is from my stash. The little pink candy is from Craftworks.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you will mosey on over to Winter Wonderland where my Teamies have made some lovely creations this week just for you.

Challenges Entered:

Die Cut Dream Christmas Club:  I followed the gorgeous sketch this week and the theme of Blue & Pink.

ABC Christmas:  Would like to see embossing and embellishments this week.

I hope you have a lovely weekend.

7 comments:

  1. oh just love this hun,the image is gorouges and adore the coulrs you have used,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi I love your card that LOTV image is so adorable. It's nice to see snowflakes in different colours as well love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty Suzi so glad you got to join us this week
    Thank your for joining us this week at the Die cut Dreams Christmas challenge
    Hugs Susie Sugar and the Christmas Dream team xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how annoying the server at work has blocked me from commenting on some sites whilst at work :( so sorry for the delay in arriving here to comment I love that image with this great colour choice and the pink snowflake embossing looks great too
    Hugs and have a great weekend
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi you know me well enough to know I am not keen on pink but............. I LOVEEEEEEE your card its sooo mega cute! thanks for playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hope you can play next time too! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Suzi, love the image and really like the diffrent textures that are on your card.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Hugs Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - love the colours you've used!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx