Wednesday, April 20

Bright & Bold



Good morning my dears,  It's another Tilda this morning only this time there are no pastel colours, it's a very bright and bold card.  Not a colour scheme I would normally choose, but I've made a conscious decision that I need to use up my paper mountain stack before buying any more.  So this is a start.

Sweet Tilda with her little present and party hat have been coloured with pro markers and water colour pencils. The papers are from MME spring and paper mania Rose Garden.  I've machine stitched the outer rim of the card and the layer behind Tilda.  The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts but I didn't have the right colour so I used my pro markers to colour the cherry blossoms in orange.  The full recipe for my card is below this post.

I hope you all have a lovely day,  I will be back a little later with another creation that is just about finished.

Challenges Entered:

Lets Ink It Up:  Would like to see stitching this week
Paper Sundae:  Would like to see lots of Texture this week
Secret Crafters Saturday:  Would like to see stitching
Incy Wincy Designs:  Bright and Bold this week.


 

Recipe:
DP  MME spring Papermania Rose Garden
Image: Tilda with present
Medium:  Promarkers & water colour pencils
Flowers & blue vintage ribbon: Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace webbed ribbon: Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Sentiment:  Lili of the Valley
Blue twine cord and heart charm: Stash
Butterfly: Marianne D die. Pearls: Prima


31 comments:

  1. wow this is gorgeous...I love all that texture and the colour combo is fab!! Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

    fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this Bright and Bold card. The colours are gorgeous and I love the butterfly too.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, everything blends well together
    Louise :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so gorgeous, love the colors, they totally make me happy! Bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how absolutely adorable! LOVE those colors. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Suzi.. this definately fits the bill for bright and bold. Absolutely love the colors you chose. Gorgeous as always

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO very beautiful!! I love all the colors you chose on here too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, Suzi! Love the color combination!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bright colour scheme - works beautifully, sure that card will cheer up whoever receives it
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh geez! There so much to love here! These colors are just so striking together! And... those flowers set this card off just beautifully too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bright and bold colours and the DP you chose! Becca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, I love the bright colours and that is such a sweet image! The stitching looks great, too! Thank you for joining us for our "stitched up" challenge at LIIU ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous card Suzi,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Happy Birthday Card!! Such wonderful colors and I love the way you have colored Miss Tilda!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh hun,this really is a stunning colur combo,just love,that tilda too,great,layout hun hugs cheyrl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. super bright card Suzi.
    I love it.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  17. So bright and bold and beautiful!!!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bold and bright and such a delight! Love these cheerful colors! Very festive and happy!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is gorgeous Suzi beautiful vibrant colours and sweet Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous Card and great stitching detail thank you for sharing it with us at the SCSC
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE the color combo!!! Reminds me of the beach and fun times. Such a sweet image, too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow what a gorgeous card, I love the bright sunny colours :-) Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous Suzi - love the layout and super bright colours

    Thanks for joining us on our "Stitching" challenge this week at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the bold colours Suzi, card is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very lovely card Suzy, Love the bright colors, very nice embellies.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card - such gorgeous cheerful colours!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh Suzi what a stunning card, one that will certainly get noticed, lol, those colours look awesome so does the flowers and Tilda I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely Beautiful Creation

    Thanks for joining us for our stitching challenge at secret crafter Saturday this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  29. Suzi you've made a stunning card
    Thanks for Sharing at Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fab card love the bright colours thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful bright and cheerful coloring. This card is super sweet and pretty :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx