Saturday, April 23

Cherries Galore with Sweet Tilda





Hello my dears,  I hope you are all having a lovely day today, It's not nice here in Scotland, been raining all day, it was supposed to be another sunny day today but as per usual the forecasters have got it wrong!!!

I wanted to show you my latest Tilda Creation. This time i've used sweet Tilda with her gift basket full of cherries.  I coloured her with promarkers and water colour pencils.  My papers are from Prima Annalee and Basic Grey Lemonade. I used a zig glue pen and added Glamour Dust around the outside of the card. 

 Flowers are a mixture I had in my stash, primas, bo bunny. sllk wild rose. The little flat rosebud  just to the left of the dragonfly I made using vintage seam binding, which I dyed using TH Victorian Velvet distress ink and water. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

The little dragonfly has been coated in glossy accents and tiny diamate added to it.  The metal cherry charm has been coloured with promarkers. Sentiments are both from Lili of the Valley.

The template you see at the bottom is my tip for Top Tip Tuesday.  Instead of buying expensive pearl or diamante swirls make your own, it will save you a fortune.  I used my piercing tool on card and created 4 different swirls all you need do is place it on your card and with a pencil follow the dots, add your pearls with stickly glue and hey presto you have beautiful swirls wherever you want them.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I do hope you are having a lovely Easter break and that the sun is shining for you even though it's not shining for me.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Magnolia-Licious Challenge:  This week there is an inspirational picture to follow below



Top Tip Tuesday Challenge: Have an open theme this week, so anything goes.
The ABC Challenge:  this week S = Sparkle
A Spoon full of Sugar:  Would like to see us Celebrate this week.

15 comments:

  1. beautiful creation Suzi....love all your details...thanks for the tip making the swirls...will send you some sunshine....enjoy your Easter!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the deatils and the design with your perfect little image!!
    Happy Easter to you.
    Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a GENIUS! Template for swirls...I never even thought of it! Wow! And your card is delightful!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful, great idea for the template
    Louise :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and what a wonderful idea for laying swirl of pearls!! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely and pretty card!! Love all the flowers, the soft colors and the sparkle looks great! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs & Sunshine! /Sari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi,
    What a very pretty card!
    Tilda is coloured beautifully.
    Love your hand made flower and dragonfly. Also you idea for using the pearls is a great one :o)
    Thank you so much for joining in our Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh what a luvly card! Great take on that color challenge! your coloring is beautiful! luv that cherry charm & those sentiments in circles! ps. Happy Easter~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card Suzi! Tilda is wonderfully colored, love the little cherries on top of the image! soooo cute.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card!!! Absolutely beautiful!!! Excellent job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's beautiful!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, your card is so pretty. I love everything about it...the sentiment, bling, flowers...
    Great job coloring. Thanks for participating in the Magnolia-licious Challenge. Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your Tilda card! That is a great tip, I'll have to try it! I realize I'm late commenting, I think it's spring fever! lol Thanks for joining us at ABC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx