Friday, April 1

Daughters Birthday Card. My april fool Baby!!!




Hello again my dears,  I'm back from my Daughters Birthday Celebrations, we had a lovely time, lots of  lovely tea & cake, actually 4 different varieties. Yum!!!  sitting here feeling quite guilty.  Anyway I can show you the card I made for her now that she has it. She loved it for the simple reason, this was her most favourite stamp of all the Simply Sassy stamps from Sugar Nellie.  We had a lovely 2 days at the SECC and I thought I'd bought everything I wanted the first day.  The usual, got home and wished I'd bought some more, so we went back for a second day and this is the stamp she fell in love with.  Isn't she adorable.

I made a side easel card for her using all the brightest papers etc I could find.   I coloured Artistic Goddess with pro markers and layered her up on three different backgrounds.  The flowers were punched out using various MS punches and Die cuts, I then stamped them with a TH stamp and broken china distress ink. They turned out quite pretty.  Sentiment is from LOTV, vintage ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts and the little butterfly is Prima.

I am entering her into the following challenges:

Air Factory:  Are looking for Bright as Day
Just Tracy:  Would like to see either a Rainbow or a rainbow of colours
Digi Doodle Shops Best: Are looking for Birthday this week
Moving Along with the Times: Would like to see more than 1 fold.
The Stampin Boutique: Would like you to make your own flowers.
Paper Sundae:  Would like to see orange and yellow with some flowers added.
Stamptacular Sunday:  Have a Birthday theme this week, but no Kids cards allowed.
Party Time Tuesday: Anything goes, but make your own flowers.
By the Cute & Girly:  Anything Cute & Girly this week.

Thank you for popping in to visit, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead of you.

32 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and happy birthday to your daughter thankyou for joining us at Just Tracys
    XX Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi,

    I usually do the same thing...go to the stamp convention, buy some new goodies, get home and then sit and ponder about the fact that I should have bought this or that. Oh well...guess it gives us the perfect excuse to shop for our addiction two days in a row!

    I just love this card and think the image is absolutely darling...one of my favorites too!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Stamptacular! Hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

    Hugs,
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cut cute card - cute cute image!

    Sounds like you had a lovely time with your daughter and lovely cake too - yum!

    Take care
    Rachel and Angela
    Rainbow Studio's
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable! Thank you for playing along at Digi Doodle shop's Best, and I wish you the best of luck.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh glad,you and your daughter had a great day hun,this is one,gorgeous card no wonder she loved it beautiful papers too hun hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and I love your twisted easel card. Thanks for joining in with the Just Tracys challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. no wonder she loved it - it's a gorgeous card and you've coloured her beautifully, she really suits those colours
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Suzi, what a great card! Just love the 'fold' like that! Thanks for playing along at Just Tracys this month. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi, Ah this is super, Sadly though the Theme on MAWTT is More than 1 fold but not an Easel card so it doesn't qualify for the prize.
    Hazel and The DT Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzers, I LOVE your card!! Great image and fun papers, love it all!
    Thanks for playing at Just Tracy's and good luck!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi, all I can say is this is adorable..love how her glasses are at the end of her nose and she is sort of looking up and over them..something I know I do... Absolutley Fantastic card

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. very very cute Suzi, gorgeous card
    thanks for joining us at the TSB challenge
    hugs
    miranda

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet! Great twisted easel and a wonderful coloring job. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is sooooooo girly, love it!!!!! Thanks for playing at By The Cute and Girly's April challenge :)

    Hugzzz
    Tammy xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so glad you decided to enter our challenge at the Stamping Boutique!
    Your flowers are beautiful!

    Stacie
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute easel card, love the colors and image
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    Hugs
    céline DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card - love that image
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad I came over OMG your cards are gorgeous! Luv those handmade flowers!! All are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card...Great colours and the image is lovely...Belated birthday wishes to your daughter hope she had a great day...Thanks for sharing with us at Just Tracy's...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's do adorable! It really is one of the cutest stamps!
    Thanks for playing along with us at DDSB

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute card! Love the flowers!

    Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays! Hope to see you back this week!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  22. What pretty flowers. I love the turquoise. I love the way you highlighted the sentiment off to the side. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Party Time Tuesdays! Hope to see you again soon!
    ~Renee
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super card full of rainbow colours. Thanks for playing along this month with Just Tracy's. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  24. GORGEOUS!!! this is amazing! love the fancy easel fold, the colors & those flowers are fabulous! thanks for playing along with us at AiFactory & hope to see you again soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic card, love the colours,thank you for joining us at DDSB this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your work on this little gal is cute...thanks for sharing and for the comment on my blog...I have to have this digi...Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super great card !
    Thanks for joining us at DDSB.
    All the best to you, Jóna DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card, I love this design, haven't tried it out yet but want to give it a go.Thanks for joining in the Digi Doodle Shop's Best, hope to see you again. Hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is adorable. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  30. ooohhh this is so fun and totally funky, such a cool image i love her and the colours are fabulous too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card using the rainbow theme, gorgeous work...a big thank you for sharing with us this month at Just Tracy's challenge bot, good luck! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx