Thursday, April 7

Forever & Always



Good Morning my Dears,  I wanted to share a card that I made for a friend who's niece is getting married next week.  Her instructions were quite simple, pastel pink, white and simple.  A tall order when I'm so used to throwing tons of embellies at my cards.  But hey ho!! each to their own as they say. 

Anyway, this is what I came up with.  I used my new Sweet Owl glitter paper (which is delicious) My stamp is from Lotv.  I bought it last October and this is it's first outing, coloured with pro markers and water colour pencils.

I cut out two spellbinder pendant dies and joined them together before distressing them with TH Victorian velvet ink. The antique ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts has been stuck down in spots using my new cordless heat gun (fantastic buy) and the little white flower with pearls is from my stash.  Sentiment is from a paper mania collection,  pearls are Prima.

I am entering it into the following challenges:

Oldie but Goodie:  Would like to see a Wedding/Anniversary card
Charisma Cardz: Wedding/Anniversary card
Creative Inspirations Weds:  Punches and Dies this week
Papertake Weekly:  Anything goes with the option of using something new. (New image, new heat gun, new papers)

Thank you for popping in to visit, I won't be around much today or tomorrow.  I have my twin Grandsons coming for a sleep over at lunch time!!!!!   so it's playtime for me this afternoon, followed by Dinner, supper in bed with snacks n bits n bobs and a DVD.  Oh the pleasures of being a Gran. hehehe!!

See you all soon.  Have a great day whatever you are doing.


9 comments:

  1. gorgeous and elegant card Suzi....enjoy your playtime with the grandsons!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining our challenge Oldie But A Goodie with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun,this is one,gorgeous card,the detail as ever is first class she will love it sure of that hugs cheyrl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week.
    Cathy (GDT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, beautiful card Suzi, love the sweet wedding couple.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Suzi! Love the way you did that seam binding ribbon with the pearls! :D

    Big Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, stunning wedding card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness this is absolutely stunning! That DP is fabulous it really works beautifully with this gorgeous image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic creation , I love the colours and details.

    Thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE this time and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx