Saturday, April 16

Hawaiian Tilda + challenges




I've just finished my second card for today, this time I've inked up my new Tilda with Hawaiian Flower from the Butterfly and Dreams new collection,  isn't she just adorable.  I've coloured her with pro markers and used tons of new elements on my card.

The little pink heart was just a plain chipboard one from pin flair, I painted it with white enamel then distressed it with TH Victorian velvet ink, I then added crackle glaze, glossy accents and glamour dust.  The little bunting is my new die from Whiff of Joy, I cut out a larger one by hand for the backing. Another new addition to my ever growing stash is my new doohickey flower die. this has been distressed and stickled also.
Butterfly and swirls are from Marianne D dies. Papers are from Prima.  Rose from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Heart pearls, gems, ribbons and sentiment words are from my stash.

I would like to enter her into the following challenges:

Just Magnolia & hAnglar sTanglar:   This week they are celebrating their 2nd Birthday as a challenge blog, so the theme is Birthdays.  Happy Birthday Everyone.
Addicted to Stamps:   Have a Birthday theme running
Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday:  Would like to see hand made embellishments.
Passion for Promarkers: Would like to see you make hand made embellishments.
Pear Tree Designs:  Would love to see lace this week. My lace is attached to the heart.
Wild Orchid Challenge:  Would like to see things with wings this time.


29 comments:

  1. How darling! I love all the little details you put into this wonderful card. The flower and the butterfly are so darling. Thanks for playing along over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, this is perfect, gorgeous colours too, thanks for joining in with our Birthday Challenge at Just Magnolia/Hanglar & Stanglar this week, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty, this is so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSC
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an adorable card so pretty !!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. another gorgeous card Suzi!! Love the DP..very pretty.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS card, Suzi!!! Tilda is beautiful and your embellishments are amazing!! LOVE that heart you made! Everything is just perfect!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi your card is beautiful as always hunny, so pretty and girly, love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps for our very first challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow absolutely amazingly beautiful!!! And my favourite color pink!!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome card! I love the colors and the butterfly that much.

    Thanks for joining us at ATSC.

    Hugs, Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card Suzi,your work are always stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card! Love the butterfly and heart and banner!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is adorable!! Keep up the good work!!

    Wendy - daffygal

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card, Suzi! This stamp is so beautiful and your coloring does it justice. Great layout and I just love the banner and all the elements you added!
    Love it!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzi, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Your handmade flower is stunning. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty. Love all the little embellishments. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty card! I love your attention to detail, especially with the pretty banner.


    ~Cheryl~


    **Check out my Meljen’s Designs blog candy!**

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Miss Suzi - love the flower with the heart hanging down - beautiful card - a real blue ribbon winner!
    Hugs
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  19. GORGEOUS!!!!! this is just perfect, you have done a great job on this card.

    Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is amazing Suzi....you used so many fab dies and other stuff.....lovely colouring too!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super creation Suzi.
    Love the coloring and the design.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh this is just beautiful. Love everything about it. Tilda, the papers and all the embellishments.
    Hugs :o)

    Thanks for joining us at PfP

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Suzi, this is an adorable card. Wonderful soft colouring. All those dies you've used... they make such a very pretty picture. Love your card. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely stunning card! Thanks you for playing along with use at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful Tilda coloring and designing Suzi! She just makes me smile! Cool dies! Can't wait to see what Magnolia comes out with next! How can they top this collection! : )
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute and beautiful design on this card Suzi :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the new butterflies Magnolia collection and your card is just great! Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx