Friday, April 15

Lovely Lilac Shades



This is my 2nd post this morning, I wanted to share with you my Monochromatic card that features Connie from the Sugar Nellie Adorable range.  I've coloured her with pro markers, papers are from DCWV, flowers are a mixture of Wild Orchid Crafts and  Craft time.  Swirls are from Marianne Dies, vintage ribbon and pearl stamens are from WOC, Sentiment is Lili of the Valley, butterfly, pearl pin and button from stash.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Digital Tuesday:  Little Women
Lexi's Creations:  Monochromatic
Crafty Emma's:  Monochromatic
Claudia & Co:  Monochromatic
Cardmadfairy's Digi Day:  Recipe of  1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments
One Stop Craft: Monochromatic
Paper Cutz: Buttons and Bows
Crafts and Me:  Ribbons



13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzi! Love the purples, just beautiful and those flowers are stunning. Thanks so much for joining DIGI DAYS with CARDMADFAIRY this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun this is just gorgoues,love the colurs on this and adore those flowers they are lush,hun you have won on,the reasonable ribbons, hun saw the post at,5am this morning,yeah I was up that early hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty Suzi, she's a dream to colour and your card is gorgeous. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi this is fabulous. Just colouring this image myself.
    Thanks for joining us at DT and sharing with us your beautiful creation.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a beautiful card! I love the image and your colouring is fantastic. Beautiful flowers too. Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi - your card is beautiful - absolutely beautiful!!!! I love the design work and your coloring is out of this world!!!
    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Suzi and thanks for joining our challenge at Paper Cutz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Suzi, and fabulous detail, i too love those sugar nellie images.
    Good luck in the challenges hun.
    Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow...what a beautiful card. Your colouring is so lovely. Thanks for taking part in our Recipe challenge at Cardmadfairy Digi Days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Suzi how incredible is this! Your colouring is phenomenal! I absolutely love the colour scheme and beautiful flowers
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhhh wowwww Suzi,What a wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So beautiful papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card. That image and your coloring are fantastic. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Paper Cutz.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! did ya hear my jaw hit my desk! absolutely stunning.. your coloring is amazing! thanks for sharing this with us at papercutz.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx