Monday, April 25

Pollycraft Monday - Fun and Games final Gdt card


Good Morning, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter day with Family and friends yesterday.  Our day was fairly quiet on the whole just me and Hubby as our Grandchildren are on their hols until Tuesday. Never mind we will make up for it when they come for an overnight on Thursday.  We'll have fun and games then.

Anyhoo I digress!!!  It's Monday which means time for a new challenge over at


This week is my last Gdt spot, I can't believe how quickly the month has gone, it's been a real pleasure to work with Paula and the very talented DT.  Thank you for letting me share my work with you Paula on Pollycraft Monday Challenge.

The theme is Fun and Games,  which can be interpreted in quite a few ways.  The card I've made using Jerry Kisses the Drummer was ideal for my Grandsons Birthday last Friday,  he studies music in school and is a drummer he even has those funny looking electronic drums in his bedroom for practicing.   He loved his card and thought the paperclips and string were "neat".

Our sponsor this week is the lovely Emma from Crafty Emma's Store who is giving one lucky winner a £10.00 voucher to spend in store.

I do hope you will come over and join in the fun and games this week and of course to see the wonderful DT creations that have been made especially for you.

I hope you all have a lovely day today and I'll see you all a little later.

I would like to enter my card into Bunny Zoe's Challenge who have the theme this month of
One for the Boys.


7 comments:

  1. hi suzi! its such a fun and cool card. i love the colors and all the fun embellies you have added. sounds like the perfect card for your grandson.
    happy easter! see ya! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wonderful card Suzi, what an adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool and cute card! Beautiful! :))

    I hope you had a wonderful Easter break!
    Hugs, Hege

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi. Just found your blog and have been looking at your gorgeous work. This card looks so fun and there are so few male cards. Your grandson will love it.

    Hugs,
    Dianne
    http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi, great card, love the image and your colouring.

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi this is one fabby card what a great image and design, super
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx