Monday, April 18

Pollycraft Monday - Vintage with Sketch


Good Morning All,   I'd like to share with you my Guest Designer Card for this weeks challenge over at



The theme this week was chosen by the lovely Maria and she gave us a beautiful sketch to follow with the added bonus of making it VINTAGE.

I used Cherry Kisses 'Tea in the 20's'  coloured her with pro markers, cut her out and mounted her onto a Marianne D ornate die.  My papers are all MME, flowers are a mixture of Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts, vintage lace and ribbon from stash and an old earring on the bottom left corner. 
 Ticket is from TH ideolo-ology stack.

Our Sponsor this week is The Creative Cottage


and the prize is a £10.00 voucher to spend in store.

Thank you so much for popping in, I will see you same place, same time next week for my
last Gdt card for Pollycraft Monday. 

I am entering the following challenge


3 comments:

  1. I love it Suzi. so perfectly vintage. its beautiful.love all your embellies.
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the vintage look.. You definately nailed it.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Suzi, love the colours and flowers to die for xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx