Monday, April 4

Pollycraft - old/neglected stamp or image. GDT Card


Good morning my lovelies,  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, especially the Mum's on their special day yesterday.

I was delighted to have been chosen as one of the guest dt's over at Pollycraft Challenge for the whole month of April. How fabulous is that.  I love Paula's images and I'm delighted to be working with them over the next few weeks. 

This week it's the lovely Kylie who is hosting the challenge and she would like to see you use an Old/Neglected image or stamp.  We all have them !!! 

I've chosen to use the adorable  Clover - Butterfly Wishes from the Lilybean Fairies Collection (available here)  The poor wee thing hasn't seen the light of day for such a long time, I'd forgotten how gorgeous she is.  I coloured her with pro markers and water colour pencils, and added Glamour dust to her wings. The full recipe for my card is below this post.

The prize this week is the fantastic newly released Set 2 of Swings & Slides which is being released today. 



 They are  GORGEOUS and one lucky winner is going to receive all of them. So what are you waiting for,   Come on over and join in the fun and take a peek at the amazing cards the DT have created just for you.

I've made a card using one of these adorable images but I'm going to do a separate post so I can shout louder about the release.  My card will follow this post.

I am entering my card into the following challenges.

Stamp Something:  Use a digital image somewhere on your project.
Digi With Attitude:  Anything goes this week.
Bling it On:  Digital image and bling is the request for this week.
Delightful Challenge: Would love to see Flowers this week.
Craft Your Passion:  Anything goes this week.
By The Cute and Girly:  Would like to see anything Cute & Girly this week.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you have a wonderful day ahead of you.

See you all shortly



Recipe:
DP: MME spring collection 2010
Image: Clover butterfly wishes - lilybean collection from Pollycraft
Medium: Promarkers - staedler water colour pencils
Craft Concepts: Embossing folder Flutterby (chalked)
All flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
white webbing ribbon, pearl pin, lace, from stash
Sentiment:  Lili of the Valley
Nesti's circle and circle scallop

10 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. Love the spring colours and your gorgeous bow with the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card I love all the added details.. Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Suzi

    this is gorgeous, beautiful image choice, love the colours and that embossed butterfly is a great touch.

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, lovely soft colours.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi
    Stunning GDT card, they are so lucky to have you! Beautiful work!

    Thank you for joining us at the Digi's With Attitude! Anything Goes Challenge. We hope to see you at the next challenge and good luck!

    Debra
    Digi's With Attitude! Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful, a really pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude! and good luck, hope to see you again soon :-)
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi, love this card and the fairy is gorgeous
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute. Let me just remind you to link to the By the Cute and Girly challenge blog to be enable to win a prize. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZER this is so stunning! Love the colours of this card and layout...so beautiful
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorjuss card i adore that image and you have reminded me i have her thanks, thanks for joining us at Bling It On this month.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx