Friday, April 29

Simon Says Stamp Childrens Challenge - Anything Goes - Ross aged 7



Hi again, this is my other Grandson who couldn't allow the artistic Aaron (his twin brother) to get one over on him when I told them both about Simon Says Stamps challenge for Chidlren.  To let you know, dear sweet Ross is not very artistic, doesn't like to stay within the lines and much prefers to be out in the garden with his gloves on and potting, weeding and digging with Grandad.   But when he saw Aaron creating a card for a competition then I think the Brotherly rivalry came out.  He chose a stamp, paper, colours, embellishments etc and was finished long before his brother ( he wanted back out in the garden with his Grandad) he is such a wee man!!  

 Anyway after helping him cut his paper, he pulled the gilloutine handle and telling me where his flower should go with the hot glue gun he was off like a rocket with his gardening gloves and wellies (in 60 degrees) back out doors.  Anyway this is his little creation for the challenge.

I love them both dearly, and I'm so proud of them both.  I think my crafting addiction has enthuised them.

Thanks so much for coming in to view their little creations. they are both winners in my eyes,

If you want to see Aarons creation (his twin brother) it's below this post.

2 comments:

  1. oh brilliant card Ross.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Ross :-) I love the image you used and the paper and lovely flower are beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx