Friday, April 29

Simon Says Childrens Challenge - Anything Goes - Aaron aged 7




Aaron age 7

Some of you may know that my twin Grandson's take a hug interest in my crafting and when I told them about the challenge for Children  over at Simon Says Stamps tonight (they are having a sleep over tonight as they are not in school tomorrow because it's THE WEDDING!!!  they both wanted to join in 'nothing to do with the fact that there is prize on the horizon' lol.  Anyway this is their effort.  They chose their papers, embellishments and images.  This is Arron's choice and he thinks that Kate will wear a purple dress and William will be adorned in lilac to match the dress.  Bless him, he's determined to be a fashion designer when he grows up!!!!  

He hopes you like his creation, they are both in bed now as it's late, but I've promised them they will see this post in the morning. 

Ross - his twin Brother has made a card as well so that will be my next post.


3 comments:

  1. How fun is that? What a delight it must be to have grandchildren and a joy to be able to do things like this with them. Aaron's card is terrific!

    Just wanted to tell you too, I saw you post this week about making a stick pin. As it happens, I am waiting on a delivery of about 50 to put in my Etsy shop. They should arrive next week and I'll get them right on there, so if you can wait, maybe you want to take a look at what I'm going to offer.

    Have fun watching THE WEDDING tomorrow!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Aaron :-) the image is very cute and the colours and papers are perfect. The flower and butterfly are lovely too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx