Saturday, April 16

Simply Sassy's Star Dust + GDT call





Hi All,   Simply Sassy Inspirational blog are having a Gdt call to work with the next two series in the Simply Sassy range of Rubber stamps.  All you need to do is follow the sketch above, use any Sassy Stamp and hey presto you never know your luck.  

I've used the adorable Star Dust stamped with Momento Rich Cocoa,  coloured her skin with Promarkers and her clothing with Derwent water colour pencils.  I've kept my card simple (unusual for me) lol.  I used basic grey Lemonade and Prima Paisley Road papers.  The two hearts are a Manianne D die distressed with TH  victorian velvet ink. Glimmer mist has been added around the edges of the card and the image, and to her little sprinkles of  magical dust that's she is sending out.

I used tiny individual sentiments to make up the little saying, they are from the new papermania fizzy moon collection.

Thanks for popping in to visit, I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.


4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Suzi...I love how you have coloured your mimage and she is adorable!! Good luck.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Suzi. What a gorgeous image and the embellishments are fab too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the stardust does it's magic! Lovely card. Good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous card Suzi,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx