Sunday, April 17

Sir Stampalot challenge - Ladies and Fashion


Hi again folks.  I've been colouring in all day today, my neck, shoulders, fingers are all a bit sore and stiff, so I gave myself a wee break to create this card for the Sir Stampalot challenge which this month is
 Ladies & Fashion.

I've been trying to come up with a project since the beginning of the month and guess what I found in my cupboard, a Kay & Co little Atc book.   So I proceeded to cut out/up etc some of the elements that I thought would suit.   I've only coloured in one of the images, that's the lady at the front with her pretty apron on.  I used my pro markers on her.  I've gone from the 1920's to the 1960's, and you know what !! I like it.

Backing paper is K&Co Life's Journey and the little flower is from Prima.

Thank you for visiting.  I hope you are all having a wonderful day.


9 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love it! Thanks for joining in with our ladies and fashion theme at Stampalot this month, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous work
    Sorry not visited in a while family illness etc etc

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Suzi that is so gorgeous, what a beautiful collage perfectly reflecting our challenge this month. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bit of a different style for you Suzi, I like it too fab work. I want to enter this challenge too - I have sooo many fashion images!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checked out that cutie below, lovely. This si fab too, so different and so stylish. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowww Suzi,so gorgeous.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super collage Suzi. The colours lend themselves beautifully to the images and love your use of buttons.

    Thank you so much for sharing and joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely Beautiful card

    Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx