Sunday, April 24

Tag it - You are special.



Happy Easter Sunday Everyone,  I hope you are all having a wonderful day.  I wanted to share with you a card I made a few days ago and just finished putting the last little gems on it.  Isn't sweet Tilda so pretty in Lilac.   I think this has to be my favourite image from the new Butterfly Dreams collection. 

I coloured her with pro markers.  My papers are DCWV & dovecraft. I used a square white lace doily to break up the different shades of purple and Lilac.   My full recipe is below this post.

I would like to enter into the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers:   This week Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes:  Have a topping recipe this week and you can choose all or a minimum of 3 topping. They are Sparkle, Pearls, Die Cuts and the colour yellow.  I've used all the toppings, my yellow is on Tilda's butterfly.
Stamptacular Sunday:  Would like to see us Pile it On:  A minimum of 5 layers. I have my base paper, lace doily, checked papers, purple card and stamped image.
Cupcake Craft Challenge:  Would like to see lots of layers
Stamp Scrap & Doodle:   Would like to see a Tag included in your project.

That's all from me just now so I'll say Bye and wish you all a lovely day.

Recipe:
Papers:  DCWV & Dovecraft
Image:  Tilda from butterfly & Dreams collection
Medium:  Promarkers
Lace Doily: Ribbon box.co.uk
Flowers: Wild orchid crafts and stash
Die Cuts: Doohickey lace flower & vintage tag
Pearl stamen:  Wild orchid crafts
Gems: Prima
Sentiment words:  Fizzy Moon


22 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Suzi.....lovely colouring and details....love the square doily!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Suzi, THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! THe design and details are PERFECT.. Love the colors and I just did a DT card with these colors yesterday but can't post it until May 1. LOL..
    Hope you have a HAPPY EASTER!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Very pretty card, Suzi. Love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous paoers .

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just absolutely gorgeous, love the square doily and the beautiful purple, a real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work, I love all the layers. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love your coloring!

    http://wwwfunwithpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, the touch of lace mixed with the colors of the card bring such softness.
    Louise :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Suzi! Love that image, and you've done her up in style! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL! Suzi, love all the flowers and your purple and white combo is stunning
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a Fabulous card!!!! Love the purple and lilac colors absolutely beautiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, very pretty, thank you for joining us at I♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card. I love it.
    Happy Easter to you
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty card and great colours. Thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzi,
    Happy Easter and thanks soooo much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Ü
    Your Tilda card is adorable, wonderful layering and detail -- purple is my favorite color.
    Barb in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Gorgeous Georgeous - love the colour and adore the tag !
    hugs
    maddy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a stunning card Suzi :) So pretty and gorgeous details.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Not often I see a square doily. Love the pretty lace and the beautiful colored Tilda on this card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's very sweet, Suzi! Love looking at your work! Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this card is gorgeous. I love the new Magnolia's too. Such pretty colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week, we hope to see you again soon. Hugs from Bron:D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ever since I used Lori's to stamp off, I fell madly in love with this Tilda. She is gorgeous in purples! Fabby layers and super tag. I NEED THAT TAG! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx