Sunday, April 17

A Wee Cutie Pie + challenges



Good morning everyone,  It's a beautiful day here in the West of Scotland the sun is shining, there's no wind whistling, lol.  Maybe spring has arrived at last.

I wanted to show you my latest new acquisition, I managed to buy a couple of hAnglar stamps on an auction site.  How I wish these little beauties were more accessible to us here in the UK, they are so adorable.

Anyway I've made this wee creation for a few challenges, coloured her with pro markers and used glamour dust on her wings.  The Nesti is another new one from spellbinders, Fleurr De lis squares. Papers are from paper mania Love Letters double sided glitter stack.  Doohickey vintage flower die and the cherry blossoms are from wild orchid crafts.  Sentiment is from Lotv. pin, pearls and ribbon from stash. 

I do hope the sun is shining down on you where ever you are.  For now I will say Bye, do have a lovely day.

Challenges Entered:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  A card for a Child this week
Fussy and Fancy Challenge:  Card for a Child
2 Sisters Challenge:  Are having a Bingo session this week, I've chosen Punches/die cuts, Glitter/Glimmer and Flowers. Lovely challenge girls.
Pile it on Challenge:  Would like to see you use Rubber or Clear stamps this week, No Digital images.
A Gem of a Challenge:  Would like to see Pearls and/or Swirls, my papers have swirls and I've used little pearls.

11 comments:

  1. so pretty in pink and I love all those die cuts, think I need some of these new nesties
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card Suzi....your new stuff is fab....and your colouring of that little girl is gorgeous!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow she is a wee cutie pie!! fab layout too!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi, just popping in to say THANK YOU for entering my blog candy.

    I LOVE this cute little card!!!

    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stamping!
    Thanks for joining us at PIO :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card, beautiful image and colouring
    thanks for sharing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline F&F DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a lovely card chick. I love the design and colours you used. Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-) Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! Love the pink! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, cute and beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at a Gem of Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Card! Thank you for joining AGOAC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx