Friday, April 29

Winter Wonderland - Snow much Fun DT card.


Good morning Folks,  It's time for another wonderful challenge over at


This week it's our Team Leader Marianne's turn to be hostess and choose the theme, so this week she would love to see some FUN IN THE SNOW,  this means either people and/or animals having fun with snow and not just a snowman.  I've used one of our Sponsors images for my simple card, covering the bottom with snowtex and a little on his horn for the fun effect.

I do hope you will come on over and join us this week, don't forget to take a peek at the amazing designs from my fellow DT buddies.

The winner will get the choice of 3 images from


I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

6 comments:

  1. AWW! Look at this guy with all the snow!! How fun is this!! You are going to be waaaay ahead of me when the Christmas time comes!! This is really darling!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzi!!! This is just darling...such fun and colorful DP and the ornament is so pretty...but that image is just darling in the snow....made me giggle for sure!! Love the snow effect on his horn..too cute!! Enjoy your weekend, sweetie...Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi I love this card that fake snow is brilliant love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dragon, and I guess if he is a fire breathing dragon, one puff and he'd melt all that snow... lol

    Love it
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. Love that dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your DT card Suzi. Great snow and such a fab image.
    Hope you have had a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx